The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
HydrasBreath ♜
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Cause I'm down to shoot some randos. I might hop on now and play some domination to try and unlock the ACR.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'll likely online later tonight, roughly 9:40-10:00 mountain time. I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll be able to stay up a little later than usual.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i straight up cant get BF4 to load a match. it just loads forever.

checked BF4 for an update, updated PB, zhey do nothing!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

on now

Not really having fun anymore

Far to much bullshit, I hope its just the beta.

But Im still getting insta killed and my guns arent connecting. Not even getting hit markers anymore.

Plus I keep getting disconnected all the time\

Was just in a game with Epyk and Hydra and bam crash

Last edited by Sym on 2013-10-08, 21:11; edited 1 time in total

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ugh, I think I'll have to make it so that i only play late at night, because during prime time, my internet connection seems to just go to shit.

Domination spawns are the worst thing ever

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Domination spawns are the worst thing ever
haha yeah sorry to put you through that. I got the ACR now though so no more domination.

Ante

Ante

conquest or bust

edit: also as usual hydra, we kicked ass

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:conquest or bust

edit: also as usual hydra, we kicked ass
Indeed that last round where it was me and you we did quite well. You really wrecked them in the lav.

Pretty much all my points were from repairs and flag caps haha.

I like a round of rush every now and then

I had some good matches on Domination, but ultimately its frustrating.

I literally got spawn killed 3 times in a row

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah same...sometimes I'll wreck face. I got a 3 man spray with the ak5c when I flanked a squad but then sometimes my spawns are just shit and I get pinned in crappy situations.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

time to chump em Cool Cool Cool 

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm hoping back on for a few rounds if anyone wants to join. Right meow.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

HydrasBreath wrote:I'm hoping back on for a few rounds if anyone wants to join. Right meow.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I need to remember not to bitch so much about lag into ya'lls ears... Bad habit's die hard, and I tend to *ahem* express my exasperation when someone is there to "listen".

anyway, any of ya'll still up to run a few rounds?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I need to remember not to bitch so much about lag into ya'lls ears... Bad habit's die hard, and I tend to *ahem* express my exasperation when someone is there to "listen".

anyway, any of ya'll still up to run a few rounds?
Yeah I'm down.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Some really good runs with ya Hydra, we certainly need to play again with the crew.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

For sure! I should be back at it tomorrow evening/night.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I don't know why I felt so damn sleepy last night but as soon as I wrote that message I passed out lol but I should be good all day today pretty much if anybody is hopping on, I slept about 12 hours lol.

it's cool,I actually enjoy when people get mad on the mic to me, it kinda pumps me up in a weird way, I guess it at least shows you care about the game not like the useless fucking chump teammates lol

Ante

Ante

i won't lie art, last night when i joined on you as soon as i heard anger i turned VOIP off.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm trying to stop the raging. I'm extremely competitive and admittedly, have a little bit of a control issue (Still trying to come to grips with that one).

Anyway, last night with Hydra, I was still having issues, but I think I was just too tired to care anymore and just went along with it. We won quite a few rounds though, had some really good runs where we simply crushed the enemy team.

I need to stop raging, so if I start, and you happen to be running with me, feel free to tell me to calm down. I don't notice it at times unfortunately.

Is Art as bad as Kitsune?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I only get mad when I die by bullshit lol

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:Is Art as bad as Kitsune?

hell no

JrTapia1991 wrote:I only get mad when I die by bullshit lol
Word

Ante wrote:
Sym wrote:Is Art as bad as Kitsune?

hell no
Kitsunes rage is legendary

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I sense a story behind this lol.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

JrTapia1991 wrote:I only get mad when I die by bullshit lol
This or when I can't figure out wtf is causing said BS.

Artimise Flare wrote:I sense a story behind this lol.
Did you ever play BC2 with him?

Shocked 

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:I sense a story behind this lol.
Did you ever play BC2 with him?

Shocked 
Truth be told, I hardly played any BC2 with the SEC crew.

is it something similar to this?

Or perhaps this?

I didnt watch those videos, but probably worse. His rage was epic. Totally irrational too, which made it hilarious.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ah, I guess at least I'm comprehensible when I rage. Makes me feel a little better I suppose, but still, I don't want to be burning all ur ears out due to an anger issue.

Ante

Ante

Kitsune would be top of the leaderboard sniping people out of choppers with a slugged shotgun and he'd be pissed about it.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:Kitsune would be top of the leaderboard sniping people out of choppers with a slugged shotgun and he'd be pissed about it.
Wha? Why?

WHo knows man

He would be like 15-2 and be raging

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:WHo knows man

He would be like 15-2 and be raging
Hey those 2 deaths were un-fucking-acceptable!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Weird, only time I rage is when BS is going on just like Jr. Especially when all I want to do is run with some friends online and blow shit up and can't do so due to stupid shit like lag that I have no power to fix.

Ante

Ante

my jimmies get pretty rustled when i get killed by someone headglitching.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:my jimmies get pretty rustled when i get killed by someone headglitching.
I thought they fixed that to some degree in BF4.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:
Ante wrote:my jimmies get pretty rustled when i get killed by someone headglitching.
I thought they fixed that to some degree in BF4.
maybe, but i've got a few deaths to some pretty atrocious headglitching recorded.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Nothing really bothers me when I'm playing games. sometimes I'll get a little frustrated or I'll maybe say "oh wow that was bullshit" or something but I never rage.

I raged a little bit just now

I cant get my KD over 1 in the beta. Its such bullshit. Every time I get it .99 I have some bullshit game where I go lime 2-10 and EVERY FUCKING THING POSSIBLE GOES wring. I dunno, maybe I just need to stop playing by myself. When I do I just get pissed off.

Its no fun to be playing with idiots

Not to mention Im getting sick of the beta map.

Was cool at first, but There is far to much trekking involved.

Id be down to group up sometime today. Im just not playing alone.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I raged a little bit just now

I cant get my KD over 1 in the beta. Its such bullshit. Every time I get it .99 I have some bullshit game where I go lime 2-10 and EVERY FUCKING THING POSSIBLE GOES wring. I dunno, maybe I just need to stop playing by myself. When I do I just get pissed off.

Yeah I try to not play alone as much as possible. I definitely get way more frustrated that way compared to when I'm running with you guys.

As for the map...yeah there could stand to be a few more party buses or MRAPs here or there.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:I raged a little bit just now

This, I pretty much refuse to run solo now, it's way more fun to run with people that know wth they're doing. I tend to rage less when I have a squad of people who I can talk to (quite a few exceptions of course)

Its just gets old either having to run across the bridges which is stupid, or swim across the bay over and over again. Im an infantry guy so this map doesnt really suit my skills to well. Im constantly getting killed by campers.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE ROOF CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god. I swear there are always at least 25 people sitting on roofs.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Its just gets old either having to run across the bridges which is stupid, or swim across the bay over and over again. Im an infantry guy so this map doesnt really suit my skills to well. Im constantly getting killed by campers.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE ROOF CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god. I swear there are always at least 25 people sitting on roofs.
Yeah that's pretty irritating (the roof thing). I find A is a pretty good place to hang out if you're ground pounding. Lots of flanks. D is pretty good too but roof campers get annoying there.

C I just find annoying in both it's states so I avoid it when I can.

B and E are pretty ok but you'll run into tanks alot at these flags.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, and most of the time the helicopter pilots aren't doing squat to take care of said roof campers as well.

Question though, does it seem like the miniguns on the transport helicopter is horrifically inaccurate? I swear I have the hardest time hitting anything with them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum