The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
HydrasBreath ♜
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Yeah, and most of the time the helicopter pilots aren't doing squat to take care of said roof campers as well.

Question though, does it seem like the miniguns on the transport helicopter is horrifically inaccurate? I swear I have the hardest time hitting anything with them
Yeah the spread on those things is crazy...you gotta tap fire that shit.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I remember in BF3 you could go in long bursts and provided you were leading accordingly, you could be very effective at taking out infantry.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Yeah, I remember in BF3 you could go in long bursts and provided you were leading accordingly, you could be very effective at taking out infantry.
Yeah you could wreck some serious shit with the transport helos in BF3.

I remember I went on a tear with Toast driving the chopper. We fucked everything up on firestorm. infy, jeeps, tanks, other helos.

It was glorious.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Anyone going to be online later tonight?

Tom

I might be.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i might be on later, depends if get tired before you guys jump on.

ive been enjoying the Supoort kit more since that LMG video you posted about tap fire. i set it to burst mode since i find it easier (i used the M16A4 a shitton in BC2 and BF3 so im used to burst weapons)

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm working Sad

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I had a long day for the most part, so I'll be on tonight around 8-9 mountain time. You think you'll be home by then Hydra?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I had a long day for the most part, so I'll be on tonight around 8-9 mountain time. You think you'll be home by then Hydra?
I work 11:30pm-7:30am...so that's a negative. I'll just be going to work when you're getting on.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Well that blows Sad Maybe over the weekend then.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

let's chump em Cool Cool Cool Cool 

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Well that blows :(Maybe over the weekend then.
Same deal all weekend unfortunately. Tonight I work 9pm-7:30am.

At least I get time and a half because of the holiday.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

damn man, that sucks. Hopefully we'll be able to run a bit once the final game comes out since beta ends this Tuesday if I'm not mistaken.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:damn man, that sucks. Hopefully we'll be able to run a bit once the final game comes out since beta ends this Tuesday if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah for sure man...just never on weekends cause I work them all.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:damn man, that sucks. Hopefully we'll be able to run a bit once the final game comes out since beta ends this Tuesday if I'm not mistaken.
Damn man, that blows. Where do you work man? that sounds like a pretty shitty deal having to work weekends.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
Damn man, that blows. Where do you work man? that sounds like a pretty shitty deal having to work weekends.
At a grocery store...it's a complete shit job. It pays for school and music gear...that's the only good thing I can say about it.

Job market is complete shit here though so quitting is not much of an option.

Ante

Ante

I'm in the same situation here Hydra. Your options are grocery store #1 or grocery store #2. Either that or back breaking mill work.

Im in school again so I can actually get a real job

School is totally worth it imo

Job market here without a good degree is worthless.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:I'm in the same situation here Hydra. Your options are grocery store #1 or grocery store #2. Either that or back breaking mill work.
Yeah pretty much. Only places that are really hiring are low level service industry jobs and factories and manufacturing plants. There's also call centers...they pay pretty good but even then fuck that noise.

We have the Worst economy and highest unemployment rate in Canada. I live in the smelly asshole of the country.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
At a grocery store...it's a complete shit job. It pays for school and music gear...that's the only good thing I can say about it.

Job market is complete shit here though so quitting is not much of an option.
Ah, I can sympathize with you completely man. That was part of the reason I joined the AF. I couldn't afford to do anything, and the job market was in absolute shambles so getting a better job was out of the question.

I would have no problem doing back breaking work if my back wasnt already broke Sad 

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Any of ya'll going to be online later?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum