Artimise Flare
Duck
HydrasBreath ♜
JrTapia1991
Tom
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tom

I am getting an average of 70 fps now on my 680 with no stuttering. It is really nice to finally play the game without any technical issues.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool Cool Cool Cool  I was just about to post I had a new 54mb patch...wonder what that other 60mb patch even did lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Nice...maybe I'll be able to bump up to ultra.

Duck

Duck

maybe i can bump it up to very low

fingers crossed

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Cool, hopefully this will solve my issues in game.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

maybe I can run it on my old laptop....or not lol

Uhhhh this patch just turned my game to shit

Its constant lag and stuttering now, horribly.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

really? Mine has been perfect. A tiny rubberband here and there but I chalk that up to me and my bro on the internet at once and me in a skype call...lol.

Yea

I was getting 19 fps in that game you were in before it crashed on me

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that domination is a damn bloodbath lmao

StormEye

StormEye

I just use nVIDIA experience setting now.

Wish the rubber banding is fixed, but that's probably server hardware issue.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It made it worse for me so far. 100% CPU usage and 98% physical memory usage, it's really bad, I can't even go 2ft without stuttering and rubberbanding so damn hardcore that everything looks like a combat episode of DBZ.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That sucks guys.
It is exactly issues like this that made me quit PC gaming though.

Everyone to Metal: PC hardly has any problems anymore. Love it!
Every other PC topic: SHIT'S BROKEN. FUCK. DRIVERS! AAARRRGGHH!

I want to buy a game, start the game and play the game. Not have to go through trouble shooting everytime something new comes out.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Metal, it's a beta. Everyone expected this to happen. You know it will have optimization problems, stupid bugs, will probably look like crap, etc.

The amount of issues I've had with full games is about... 2 or 3, which where fixed by moving some slidebar in the in-game settings.

I've not even tried the new beta patch, I got kind of sick of it after a while. I'll wait for the full game.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Did they patch the game again, because now the stuttering is gone O_o

Ante

Ante

Console is only stable because microsoft makes developers go through a grueling certification process that can take months. BF4 might be stable on 360 and PS3, but the build you guys got is more than a month older than PC, and not without it's own problems.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Weird, at any rate, I'm online for those that want to run. Be warned though, the blueberries are out in force this weekend. Idiots everywhere that can't even hold a single damn flag.

Last night I was on a team that did nothing but camp the fucking roof tops.

Metalzoic wrote:That sucks guys.
It is exactly issues like this that made me quit PC gaming though.

Everyone to Metal: PC hardly has any problems anymore. Love it!
Every other PC topic: SHIT'S BROKEN. FUCK. DRIVERS! AAARRRGGHH!

I want to buy a game, start the game and play the game. Not have to go through trouble shooting everytime something new comes out.
Metal your my bud, you know that

But man, its beta. This usually always happens on PC betas. The sheer amount of hardware configs make this reality on a beta.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Oh I get that it is a beta, but I'm not just talking about BF4. I'm talking about how half the PC discussion on this site is dealing with one issue or another.

The reality is issues are few and far in between.

The last game I really had problems with was Max Payne 3. And that was over a year ago.

I think your mistaken performance issues with actual problems. You have to remember for PC gaming you have to tweak each and every game to fit your systems power. This obviously isn't an option on console, so just because we spend a day tweaking settings for optimal performance doesn't mean they are fatal errors. Most drivers issues are just for performance reasons.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think the only problem I had was funky saints row 3 not liking being on a hard drive other than the main C drive, and the bf4 beta being optimized like shit

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:The reality is issues are few and far in between.

The last game I really had problems with was Max Payne 3. And that was over a year ago.

I think your mistaken performance issues with actual problems. You have to remember for PC gaming you have to tweak each and every game to fit your systems power. This obviously isn't an option on console, so just because we spend a day tweaking settings for optimal performance doesn't mean they are fatal errors. Most drivers issues are just for performance reasons.
This, I've run into my fair share of issues with PC games, but none of them are usually game breaking.

Honestly, do you think we're going to be posting "Hey! I got this awesome setup that has me running x games at 3125732178569 FPS all the time YAY ME!" all the time? Usually people post on forums and such in regards to such things when something isn't working. So your views on PC gaming are terribly distorted IMO.

95% of the time, I have absolutely zero issues playing games on my PC, your hate of computers is a bit extreme and silly IMHO.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't hate computers, I just hate PC gaming.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Metalzoic wrote:I don't hate computers, I just hate PC gaming.
Okay, your hatred of PC gaming seems a bit extreme and irrational to me. Not hating mind you, just your beefs with PC gaming seems a little silly to me.

Metals PC hate is irrational lmao

But it adds to his mystique

Metal destroyer of worlds

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I just downloaded the Dark Mod...
Been playing through the tutorial, but it looks like it will be a damn fine game. Should be, if it takes after the Thief series.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metal without the irrational hate wouldnt be Metal.

The Adli Corporation wrote:Metal without the irrational hate wouldnt be Metal.
Exactly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum