Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

For people who fear the RNG of battlepacks...

+2
Artimise Flare
Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

For people who fear the RNG of battlepacks... E8C2zCc

Fear not!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmmm, interesting...still sucks that certain attachments (that are not aesthetic) are only available in battle packs, if the beta is any indication of how they function.

Sure hope I'm wring.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:Hmmm, interesting...still sucks that certain attachments (that are not aesthetic) are only available in battle packs, if the beta is any indication of how they function.

Sure hope I'm wring.
The only battlepack exclusive attachment that has any arguable advantage over non battlepack attachments is the Coyote site.

These weapon specific battlepacks guarantee you'll be getting attachments for your favorite weapon sooner rather than later.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:Hmmm, interesting...still sucks that certain attachments (that are not aesthetic) are only available in battle packs, if the beta is any indication of how they function.

Sure hope I'm wring.
The only battlepack exclusive attachment that has any arguable advantage over non battlepack attachments is the Coyote site.

These weapon specific battlepacks guarantee you'll be getting attachments for your favorite weapon sooner rather than later.
Hmm, so do you get to choose? For some reason I'm not grabbing how this system works since you get them randomly (I assume) each time you rank up.

Ante

Ante

it says what they do right in the picture.

you most likely get these weapon specific battlepacks every service star with a gun. it says you get "a few X-specific attachments until you've unlocked them all." 3-4 attachments for the gun you're using every 100 kills on top of normal unlocks means you'll unlock everything very quickly for a certain weapon if you use it a lot.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ah, okay, I get ya. I must be tired or something if I couldn't deduce that without you explaining that. Thanks a bunch Ante

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Oh good. I thought EA being EA they'd make it so you have to pay for some more battlepacks so some obsessive achiever will buy them just to have every single attachment on a gun.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Kenshiro wrote:Oh good. I thought EA being EA they'd make it so you have to pay for some more battlepacks so some obsessive achiever will buy them just to have every single attachment on a gun.
Yeah I was a little worried about that too...glad there are enough to unlock everything fairly easily.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

So some accessories are only available from these battlepacks? I didn't know that. I just assumed you could get them and they would maybe unlock an accessory for you sooner. I'm not sure I understand the point of these things, just to give the game a pseudo-loot system?

I also got a bunch of experience boost things, but never bothered to figure out how to use them.

Ante

Ante

the battlepack exclusive attachments are functionally identical to shit you unlock normally. for example, the red laser will be unlocked at X kills, but the green laser and predator laser will be battlepack exclusive.

StormEye

StormEye

Its another one of those systems to 'keep people playing', I suppose.

Its something like gashapon, if anyone knows what that means.

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:Its another one of those systems to 'keep people playing', I suppose.

Its something like gashapon, if anyone knows what that means.
oh god no not the gashapon... this brings back nightmare memories from maple story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum