Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just picked up Pokemon X a little while ago...

+10
Grey
Khfan60
Ron Swanson
Cardboard Fox
chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
menacinglemon
JrTapia1991
HydrasBreath ♜
Ante
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Really good so far. Definitely has the potential to be the best of the series.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I never played past gen 1 when everyone was going apeshit in 8th grade.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I want to get one of them but I'd feel so lost,haven't played em since Gold/Crystal way back

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I played the following gameboy verisions....

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, some Crystal, Ruby, Saphirre, Emerald.... and 10 minutes of diamond...

I last played a pokemon game like 6 or so years ago.

But I can't find my Gold or Yellow anywhere and I may have to upgrade from my Gameboy Colour to a 3DS XL and get pokemon x or y

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ive played like 10 seconds on my firends 2DS. using an analogue stick to control someone that can only walk in 8 directions is kinda weird. also menus are strange with the analogue stick Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea the 3ds analog stick feels weird as hell for awhile but I sorta got used to it,played through the resident evil revelations demo...I should have gotten the XL even if it had pixels, this regular screen 3ds is way too damn tiny

Never played pokemon before

chunckylover53

I've played red-blue-yellow and emerald. I dislike handhelds much perfer to play it on the comp.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Nice to hear, hopefully I'll be able to get it soon.

Which starter did you choose?

Ante

Ante

Fennekin!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I am going to choose squirtle... if and when I get it

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

HydrasBreath wrote:I never played past gen 1 when everyone was going apeshit in 8th grade.
This.

Also, I have to live with the shame of introducing Pokemon to all of my friends and classmates back in 7th grade....... Some of them still curse me

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im on 6 badges so far, so far enjoying this much more than B/W.

Ante wrote:Fennekin!
*brofist*

Did you get the Torchic from the mystery gift? Mega-Blazakin is sooooo fucking broken

Saw a whole group of people playing this shit on their DS's yesterday at school

Grey

Grey

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-hq3hnZP/0/950x10000/i-hq3hnZP-950x10000.jpg

Ante

Ante

omfg grey a friend linked that to me earlier i was dying

Sym wrote:Saw a whole group of people playing this shit on their DS's yesterday at school
They were there again yesterday

Also, Magic

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I never had a Game Boy... I could only play pokemon in my PC Sad

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The last Pokemon game that I actually completed was Sapphire. The new one looks pretty good though, so I may go and pick that one up when it's not quite as expensive. Until then, I'll likely go back and play around with Pokemon Black and White.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:
Sym wrote:Saw a whole group of people playing this shit on their DS's yesterday at school
They were there again yesterday

Also, Magic
Like the actual card game?

Yes

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.nerdragecomic.com/index.php

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im jealous, all I ever see is the occasional yugioh game. And I never have my deck on me :/

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Never played pokemon before
Same. I've sold thousands of copies of them, and they have made me thousands of dollars, but have never, ever even tried one.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Metalzoic wrote:
Same. I've sold thousands of copies of them, and they have made me thousands of dollars, but have never, ever even tried one.

It's a great brain dead game to play if you want to burn time (like on road trips or on the plane.

I still enjoy them to this day, and the more recent games have had some decent back story to them. I particularly enjoyed (from what I've played) the last generations Black and White storyline.

I may pick up the new one, it looks like it's pretty good for the most part.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

It's a great brain dead game to play if you want to burn time (like on road trips or on the plane.

I still enjoy them to this day, and the more recent games have had some decent back story to them. I particularly enjoyed (from what I've played) the last generations Black and White storyline.

I may pick up the new one, it looks like it's pretty good for the most part.
there's nothing brain dead about pokemon... it may have a child friendly exterior, but the game is steeped in deep strategy and tactics.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Damn straight. The metagame for that seriers is one of the most confusing time consuming things I have ever seen.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Eh, I typically played it to kill time. Never really got into the competitive scene with the game. I won't deny that it's a lot of fun though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum