Just picked up BC2 again

+2
Ron Swanson
PhantomZehn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just picked up BC2 again Empty Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-21, 18:54

PhantomZehn

Haven't played this game in quite a long time so I'm sure I'm real rusty haha. Anyone interested in playing a few matches together some time?

2Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-21, 19:01

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'll play man. I played a little HF with you, but I haven't played that for about a month. But anytime you see me on or vice versa just join up.

3Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-21, 23:40

Tier1 0perative

Tier1 0perative

add me m8

4Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-21, 23:42

sheep

sheep

I will play with. Been playing a lot lately. Shooting baddies is good stress relief.

5Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-22, 00:17

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Absolutely.

6Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-22, 09:47

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah add me if you like

7Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-24, 01:11

PhantomZehn

Played a few online matches and.... I suck >.< lol. Any pointers for someone who hasn't played the game in quite a long time?

8Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-24, 10:04

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

just stick with it...I only started playing again in may after being away for at least a year and I pretty much sucked when I first started again but the rust shakes off fairly quick. Playing with friends and communicating always helps too...not having to rely on randies to watch your back can help your game out quite a bit.

9Just picked up BC2 again Empty Re: Just picked up BC2 again 2011-07-25, 17:22

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Don't try to be a hero, You can't win if your the only guy on your team trying. Its frusterating but sometimes your better off holding back and letting the enemy take a position.

Always know where yor going. I often find myself running across open areas in lew of sneaking around in cover and I get shot. Then I'm left to wonder, "where in the hell was I trying to go? Why didn't I take my time and gor the RIGHT way?"

Always know the situation. Choose the best class for whatever the enemy is doing. If your team has a bunch of engies, then maybe choose assault to giv ethem more infantry fighting power and ammo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum