The Adli Corporation
Kaitlynn
Ron Swanson
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm about to fire someone Empty I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 15:44

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

We have some college kid working here and he has just done a piss poor job the whole time. I always have to make him do stuff, whenever I'm not telling him what to do he is either fucking stuff up, or sitting on ass. And today we are short handed, the only way I or anyone else gets a lunch is if he shows up. Well low and behold about 45 minutes after when he was supposed to be here he calls to say he has some school thing he has to make up, and he won't make it at all.

So here I am, eating a gas station burrito for lunch on a 11 hour shift, left with nothing to think about but how much I hate this burrito, and how much I hate this kid for doing this shit all the time (3rd or 4th time in the 2 months he worked here). And I'm going to think about it again tonight when I'm on the toilet with diarrhea from this gas station burrito I'm eating. So there is a really good chance when he comes back to work tomorrow that I will still be pissed off.

The owner usually handles this stuff, since it is his store. But since he is on vacation for another week and I'm pissed now I think I'm going to go ahead and tell that little fucker to not bother coming back.

2I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 15:58

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Do it.

3I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 16:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

kill him with a tyre iron and bury him in the woods.

4I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 16:12

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Dr. Spaceman wrote: And I'm going to think about it again tonight when I'm on the toilet with diarrhea from this gas station burrito I'm eating.
I'm sorry but I am trying soooo hard not to laugh in the middle of my class.

And shit heads will be shit heads. If you can't trust him to do what you are paying him for, then you don't need him. As a college kid he should be more worried about impressing you, not making you wonder if you should keep him.

5I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 16:13

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Just do it. He obviously doesn't give a fuck.

6I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 17:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

"CUT THEIR THROATS AND DRINK THE CHILDREN'S BLOOD, TERRY. THEIR YOUTH WILL BE YOUR YOUTH."

7I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 19:33

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Ars Diaboli wrote:Just do it. He obviously doesn't give a fuck.
true...it always kinda rubbed me the wring way people who can get jobs don't care about em, or do stuff the wring way I notice all the time when I go out... while many like me never had any luck with a job and would of liked the oppurtunity they had but I guess that's life

8I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 21:04

Duck

Duck

id say tell him exactly what you told us but make it a warning. maybe he'll shape up if you make a big enough deal and then you wont have to deal with the hiring process

9I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 21:17

Do you have that authority?

10I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 22:05

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Do you have that authority?
If you do then fire him.
No warnings, no "shape up or ship out" speech.
Just get rid of him.

11I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 22:09

Chewy

Chewy

Not only should you fire him, you should go to his house and shit that burrito on his doorstep.

12I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-21, 22:13

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Chewy wrote:Not only should you fire him, you should go to his house and shit that burrito on his doorstep.
LAUGHING

Ha! And ring his doorbell and fire him while you are shitting on his doorstep!

13I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-22, 10:43

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yes.

14I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-22, 18:10

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Fire his ass!

15I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:25

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The deed is done

he didn't take it well

16I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:28

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Your on his List Terry

17I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:34

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:Your on his List Terry
His shit list? Is he going to shit a burrito on Terry's doorstep?

18I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not just a burrito Very Happy

Ill shit the whole horse

19I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:40

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I may just have made it on his list. I was kinda surprised how pissed he got honestly. He didn't seem to give a shit about this job until I told him not to come back. If he would have shown some of that passion and energy before I fired him he might still have a job lol.

But yeah, it turned into a yelling match, which ended in him telling me to go fuck myself. I reciprocated the feeling and added that he should go do it somewhere else cause his ass wasn't welcome here anymore.

20I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 20:42

Word

21I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 21:24

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Dr. Spaceman wrote:The deed is done

he didn't take it well
he should have worked harder then.

22I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 21:26

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well done. It sounded like he deserved it.

23I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 21:33

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metalzoic wrote:Well done. It sounded like he deserved it.
Yeah hopefully he learned his lesson. I'm glad you didn't give him any warnings either. If you act like a jackass there should be immediate and real consequences.

Next time he might think twice.

24I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-23, 21:35

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

On the flip side someone that I worked with got fired today and it was completely undeserved.
I'll vent in my own topic though.

25I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 11:48

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

HydrasBreath wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:Well done. It sounded like he deserved it.
Yeah hopefully he learned his lesson. I'm glad you didn't give him any warnings either. If you act like a jackass there should be immediate and real consequences.

Next time he might think twice.
Its not like I didn't let him know he was doing a poor job. I had been harping on him a lot over the last couple weeks about his performance. I was still on the fence about pulling the trigger when he showed up a half hour late after I was pissed off from the day before.

26I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 13:36

Chewy

Chewy

Sounds like you without a doubt made the right choice here.

27I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 15:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im still waiting for Metals topic

28I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 18:18

Bla125

Bla125

I want to hear metal rant

29I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 18:50

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I hope it's as awesome as that british dude dating his daughter.

30I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 18:53

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Frostbyrn wrote:Im still waiting for Metals topic

31I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-24, 18:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What Ars?

32I'm about to fire someone Empty Re: I'm about to fire someone 2013-10-27, 00:01

sheep

sheep

I really like the Chewy/Metal idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum