Ante

Ante

Flood Zone
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large Iig2Shah

Zavod 311
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large 8WihZ6Ih

Paracel Storm
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large SyZhE73h

Golmud Railway (holy fucking shit tanks)
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large Hs4ndBYh

Siege of this won't be in any map rotation for months-hai
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large MxHI7s3h

Dawnbreaker
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large 8aEvAYrh

Lancang Dam
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large ZSgOv3jh

Rogue Transmission
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large YYkkEkAh

Operation Locker
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large FtrbM9Ah

Hainan Resort
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large KoinSl6h

Opposite deployments can be found in the rest of the album here -> https://imgur.com/a/y3hk6#0

Last edited by Ante on 2013-10-28, 22:37; edited 2 times in total

Wow thats alot of tanks

Ante

Ante

WHOOPS! Forgot Operation Locker.

Ante wrote:WHOOPS! Forgot Operation Locker.
Probably gonna be one of my favorite maps

Rockin! 

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Golmud railway holy fucking tanks indeed. So far the map layouts they all look like they'llbe a blast to play on. We'll see, I may actually play rush mode in BF4 if y'all are down to run some SEC matches in it.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:Golmud railway holy fucking tanks indeed. So far the map layouts they all look like they'llbe a blast to play on. We'll see, I may actually play rush mode in BF4 if y'all are down to run some SEC matches in it.
Yeah Rush once and awhile can be nice...as long as the balance and level design are good. Rush was kinda crap in BF3 because of the maps and the way they were laid out.

StormEye

StormEye

I actually enjoy Rush more than CQ now (at least in BC2 and 3), despite the fact that I have played BF series since the beginning.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I heard they were actually going to re-name Rush to "Turd-burglar fun times", but they were afraid that it might insult the turd-burglars.

Ante

Ante

forgot ANOTHER map. Poo nuggets.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Rush looked intense as hell on the gameplay I was watching earlier, don't think I played it much at all with 64 people before, but idk it would be alright to change things up. Chump team mates who never diffuse ruin it for me though

Ante

Ante

afaik you get points for just TRYING to arm/disarm now so maybe the blueberries will ripen. what.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:afaik you get points for just TRYING to arm/disarm now so maybe the blueberries will ripen. what.
Word. Another smart design decision by DICE. Damn... I might have to stop hating them and start liking them if they keep this up.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I ordered the game for my bro off greenman and they're advertising everywhere like their front page,etc to pre order from them,etc. well.....I order the key and it goes through, then it tells me no keys are available in my library...they advertise like everything is all good, but yet it's bullshit. And looking on their facebook page, I'm not the only one that got screwed.

JrTapia1991 wrote:I ordered the game for my bro off greenman and they're advertising everywhere like their front page,etc to pre order from them,etc. well.....I order the key and it goes through, then it tells me no keys are available in my library...they advertise like everything is all good, but yet it's bullshit. And looking on their facebook page, I'm not the only one that got screwed.
BF4 - ALL map layouts for CQ large Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM_7uQ1n9aSVmJmsJ0TvFL0mJq2iZOmC0fUL0nLQR86A81NE_E

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea it's bullshit, I wasted $48, I should dispute it with the debit card,but that shit is likely to take awhile

Dispute it man

Dont let them get away with it

StormEye

StormEye

In Hong Kong, it can take around 4 business days or up to 2 weeks, depending on what kind of company you made transaction with.

Id be on the horn tomorrow

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll have to call them tomorrow,unless american express is 24hour,possibly

I love how they advertise to pre order from them on their site and on their facebook, and yet they let the order go through, then tell me after that there's no codes

How exactly do you run out of digital codes?

Ante

Ante

It happens. EA distributes codes to 3rd party sellers. It happens on Steam with older games quite often.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard companies get real butthurt when you dispute charges and ban you....but fuck them if they ban me

Hey can EA ban you over a 3rd party service fucking up your order?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I mean greenman banning me from ever ordering anything else off them

Naw I wouldn't worry about that

StormEye

StormEye

Any reputable company will not do something stupid like that for such a small amount of money for them. Its like making yourself look like an asshole for 10 cents (to them, its probably less). Especially, in this situation, it is VERY clear who has done something wring.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have 7 pages worth of screenshots of other people saying the same thing as evidence. Saying that they got screwed out of keys too, and some even talking about they never got their Naruto game keys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum