the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Claymores and the shotgun(s)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Claymores and the shotgun(s) Empty Claymores and the shotgun(s) 2013-11-01, 13:43

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Are awesome.
I fucking love this starting shotgun just with irons and a laser site. It's currently my weapon with the most kills. I haven't even tried the 870 yet.

I also love the new claymores and how their trigger wires snap out like creepy little random tentacles to give you a larger trigger range. They are actually fairly useful now (although I think they need to be a bit more deadly).

Oh yeah, mortar is pretty cool too.

Ante

Ante

so the new claymore mechanic works well? I'll have to try them out when I pick up the game.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Domination sounds scary with claymores.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I ran over a claymore the other night and it didn't even kill me, just took the health real low

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I need to abtter PC AHDAJKLSHDKLSHDLKJASHDL OR A NEW CONSOLE AND BF4 AJSLKDJASKLDJASLKD. .... First battlefield game that I dont own since I started playing them exclusively almost since BC ... so sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz you could get a cheap amd apu pc and it would run on low at least haha

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:so the new claymore mechanic works well? I'll have to try them out when I pick up the game.
Yeah it is awesome.
You can only place one at a time now.
About 3 seconds after you place it it arms (so no dumping one to catch a pursuer with it) and it then shoots out multiple wires (along with creepy wiresnapping/wip sound effects, kind of like spiderman) about 10-15 feet out that will attach to edges all around it in about a 30 degree arc or so (like that one thing in MoH). So one tentacle might attach directly to the floor in front of it, one might shgoot off to the left and connect up high to a fire extinguisher on the wall, the other might attach itself to a box on the other side.

If anyone breaks a tripwire it blows up.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

JrTapia1991 wrote:I ran over a claymore the other night and it didn't even kill me, just took the health real low
Yeah, placement seems to be real key so the entire blast hits them.

I've had plenty of hitmarkers, but I've also had 2 multi-kills as well (this morning I got a triple kill with one on Operation Locker!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum