7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Claymores to work differently in BF4? TJMM3QK

HMMMMMMMM

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

By putting this down you admit your a camping douchebag and will be autokicked Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn so 3 kills off 1 claymore

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Awesome. That is how I said they should be in BF3. no stupid laser, but the actual trip wire. To bad it doesn't look like they made it so you can manually detonate.

It only detonates once Jr. It probably just puts 3 wires out in a 30 degree arc in front and any of them trip it. They were really under-powered in 3 so hopefully they are actually useful in 4.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and I imagine you can cut the wires to disarm them

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I just hope they stay after death.

The fact that AT mines remain deployed and claymores don't is just stupid.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I thought that was stupid,I guess too many people crying about it. It pissed me off c4 disappeared after death too....had been that way for most of the games life it seems then too many people crying and they changed it lol

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

C4 make sense to disappear after death as you have to detonate it yourself. It makes sense to me. I remember being killed a couple of times by a respawned support that managed to get C4 on my tank but got killed before detonating. The fact that he could just respawn 30 seconds later and win a fight he lost after the fact was total BS.

But stationary mines that work based on proximity should just disappear because the soldier deploying them died.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:C4 make sense to disappear after death as you have to detonate it yourself. It makes sense to me. I remember being killed a couple of times by a respawned support that managed to get C4 on my tank but got killed before detonating. The fact that he could just respawn 30 seconds later and win a fight he lost after the fact was total BS.

But stationary mines that work based on proximity should just disappear because the soldier deploying them died.
Yes, C4 should absolutely disappear after death.
I'm undecided on mines and Claymores. However if one stays then both should stay.

Ante

Ante

C4 shouldn't disappear immediately after death. Now wait a second, hear me out. When someone plops C4 somewhere and dies before they can detonate it, soemone should be able to pick up that person's kit and trigger the explosion, yeah?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What Ante said

It should remain they just shouldnt be able to detonate after respawn

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:C4 shouldn't disappear immediately after death. Now wait a second, hear me out. When someone plops C4 somewhere and dies before they can detonate it, soemone should be able to pick up that person's kit and trigger the explosion, yeah?
Ah... Now that's some good thinking their Ante!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:What Ante said

Shut the hell up Kiwi.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ante wrote:C4 shouldn't disappear immediately after death. Now wait a second, hear me out. When someone plops C4 somewhere and dies before they can detonate it, soemone should be able to pick up that person's kit and trigger the explosion, yeah?
I'm all for this.

It is true that after being revived your C4 is gone, which is just lazy on Dice's part.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:What Ante said

Shut the hell up Kiwi.
Suck my balls Chad Krueger Very Happy

Ha

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Or stay long enough for a teammate's stray rocket or something to strike em.

Could really open up some good options for squad based gameplay.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I like this idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum