the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I-It's the weekend... yay....!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I-It's the weekend... yay....! Empty I-It's the weekend... yay....! 2013-11-03, 01:21

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Holy shit this week has been nuts.

Busy from 9 am to 9 pm. Get to some girl's apartment that happened to be nice enough to shelter us while we get our own apartment, eat, take a bath, sleep, and repeat.

Finally got free time, but damn it's heavy shit over here. 70% of the stuff we talk about is business, which I don't particularly give a shit about, I just want to make my application work and do nice stuff.

We got some legal talk (yay...!), and apparently we will open our company in the U.S. soon, then make a subsidiary in Mexico. The money should be ours soon after the U.S. company is created.

And getting a fucking apartment has been hell. Odds are also against us, too. Despite being from the 5-10% that was selected for the accelerator & investment program, statistically, 6 out of 10 of the companies still fail. Shit is hard yo.

... at least it seems we will get 200 mbs Internet connection. And my teammates are good in all of that boring shit I don't care about, so we should be good to go.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sounds like things are really cooking for you.
Sounds like an exciting, scary, stressful yet exhilarating time for you. Being an ex-business owner I know the feeling.

Keep it up and I really hope it all works out for you guys.

Pariah

Pariah

What Metal said. You can make it Ars, we know it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

So about this girl you are crashing with Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Yeah, shit can get pretty good. We can also crash and burn, but every business persons has told us that failure is a part of success.

And you are right Metal, that's pretty much how it is. Stressful, but it's so very exciting too. We're already thinking of small side projects to take.

Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated Very Happy And I hope I can play some BF4 in about 1-2 weeks...

Frost, I don't know the girl myself. My 2 buddies do, but she's pretty chill. I'm not really into her (she's ok though), and even if I was, I'm at a point where I don't give a shit about most women I meet anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum