New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] 25mm Cannon for Scout Helo makes huge difference

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

Its so much easier to kill infantry with it. Granted you have to be very careful on ready ammo management (as its not unlimited like minigun), but the splash damage & vehicle damage makes it invaluable.

Now, on to getting laser guided missile to harass enemy tanks.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yes it does.
I think they should bump up infantry damage on the mini-guns and make it harder to kill infantry with the 25s. Would be better balanced that way since the 25s can damage armor and the mini can't.

StormEye

StormEye

The nerf (I think its nerfed, not sure) on minigun on scout helo compared to BF3 made it much harder to get kills at a greater distance. I remember I used to snipe with scout helo back on BF3 to avoid getting locked on, but I cannot do it anymore. Besides, the distance that needs to be closed to actually kill an infantry with short burst is too close to be comfortable as laser guide is more available and there are more dedicated anti air players now.

If minigun is buffed like before, I will have a tough choice.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm slowly grinding my way through the crappy 20mm cannons with the fighter jets right now. I can't wait to get the 25mm and then later the 30mm cannons. I'd like to make a video if I manage to do well in a jet. We'll see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum