the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I got my test results back....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And it says that my national ranking is 98%. There is no fucking way I am that smart.

StormEye

StormEye

What test was this again??

That's I alway said whenever I got mine, but still, you never know, you may have just done really well, or are actually that smart. Don't deny yourself credit for something you're good at; I know this from personal experience. Smile

StormEye

StormEye

People sometimes ask me whether I am good at math or not. I say I'm damn good at it.

And they give me the look
So I got my test results back.... Wpid-regios04-39

StormEye wrote:What test was this again??
The Iowa state test which is a private school caliber test that is accepted by pretty much all schools. I had to take it since I was home schooled in last year.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Good job man.

StormEye

StormEye

T-800 wrote:
StormEye wrote:What test was this again??
The Iowa state test which is a private school caliber test that is accepted by pretty much all schools. I had to take it since I was home schooled in last year.
Roger

you're a beast man

but obviously the test means nothing if T800 aced it lol

Wacco

I love standardized tests. I took a pre-ACT last year and it predicted I'd get a 32, which is good enough to get into any school. Then again, it was a predicted score on a test that isn't as important as the SAT :/ I'm really hoping that somehow I'll be a merit scholar because I actually did well on my PSAT, but it'll never happen.

StormEye

StormEye

I will be studying for GRE next year. Thinking about getting Masters/Doctorate.

THEN I will be DR. Penguin. LoL!!!!!

Wacco

Nice dude

StormEye

StormEye

So I got my test results back.... Doctor_tux
Pending

Wacco wrote:I love standardized tests. I took a pre-ACT last year and it predicted I'd get a 32, which is good enough to get into any school. Then again, it was a predicted score on a test that isn't as important as the SAT :/ I'm really hoping that somehow I'll be a merit scholar because I actually did well on my PSAT, but it'll never happen.
I have to say that those practice tests are bullshit mine did not even include certain sections and was much easier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum