the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Hate being one man team

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BF4] Hate being one man team Empty [BF4] Hate being one man team 2013-11-21, 05:04

StormEye

StormEye

especially in Operation Locker.

Can't get anything done despite myself trying everything possible at my disposal to get things moving. Why don't these pubbies spawn on me and get things done, instead of fighting useless battle at choke points wasting ticket...

/rant

Damn pretty much the only good player on your team

Ante

Ante

This is why I'm not playing BF4 by myself.

Its an exercise in frustration that's for sure

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Your a pretty bad mofo Stormy. Too bad there is no "I" in team..... or at least a few more yous in there.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you should join us and chump em, although would probably lag like crazy lol

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

StormEye wrote:especially in Operation Locker.

Can't get anything done despite myself trying everything possible at my disposal to get things moving. Why don't these pubbies spawn on me and get things done, instead of fighting useless battle at choke points wasting ticket...

/rant

They're blueberries Storm, asking them to actually have a brain let alone use it is asking way too damn much.

StormEye

StormEye

Playing this map a lot more, I have found that the choke points can be circumvented as an attacker if squad works as intended, as in spawning on the player that actually was able to push through in one of the fronts. Actually, the map is nightmare for defense against a competent attacking team.

If one person from a decent squad penetrate the line, then whole defense's choke points become moot. The problem is that if the squad is useless, then there is no reason for defense to release the choke point to deal with behind the line threat.

Few rounds before this one, I was part of a great team that was just wrecking defense and saw how the map really should be played as an attacker. But of course, as you guys have mentioned, idiots will be idiots and should be trusted...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum