Lets see what kind of difference it makes

Before:
Getting Fiber installed right now 3153040502

After:
Getting Fiber installed right now 3153256679

Last edited by Frostbyrn ♚ on 2013-12-08, 22:39; edited 1 time in total

Pariah

Pariah

how the hell did you get Google Fiber before me?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not Google Fiber

Kim Dotcom is pimping out our Infrastructure Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Duck with his fucking Uni Internet Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Adli Corporation wrote:oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.
Zilla has me beat hands down.

Pariah

Pariah

good guy Kim Dotcom

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:good guy Kim Dotcom
He is a Cartoon Villain

sheep

sheep

I usually just eat my fiber....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

At 30 Down and 10 Up now

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro afro afro 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Updated first post with a pic Very Happy

Freaking 10x better upload Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

12.89 d/l 2.84 u/l, my ping is like 51ms since there's no server close to me >_>

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I hate my internet.
Getting Fiber installed right now 3153271671

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well you server is in Arab Alabama Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it sucks since I pay for 20mb internet but then again they would just probably tell me in the fine print it says 'up to 20mb'

century link did me dirty and never gave me a modem nor came to hook me up. >_> . so I stayed with windjammer, at least their hotline is 24-7....century link closes very early lol

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

True, but that's only 30 miles away. Worst part is if I live about 100 yards away from an intersection, and if I lived on the other side of the intersection I could go with a different provider and get 30mb up, 4gb down for about $20 a month cheaper.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh yeah

I remember that the US has that stupid thing with Telecommunications companys where they worked out the best way to screw their customers by all working together even though they are technically competitors

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Oligopoly is the word you're looking for.

And they the established ones will probably never get together and say "let's make better deals for our customers!"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You see if Metal comments in this topic he will come up with various versions of Roly poly to describe that Very Happy

I kind of wish he would Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I remember way back comcast had free 1.5mps internet if you got free lunch in school and the butthurt from people in the comments was a cesspool lol.

various companies have come and gone through my town, I guess the infrastructure is so bad they take their loss and move on lol. Used to be time warner, paragon cable, comcast,windjammer, now zito lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Come and gone because they decided among each other who got which hole area to screw

Zillah

Zillah

The Adli Corporation wrote:oh dear lets not start this, cause Zillah is going to come in here. or Metal. whichever has the biggest wifi.
I'll pass this time Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum