New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Mortar resupply nerf broke grenade resupply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

I never really noticed this since I rarely used mortar, but I noticed last night that if you have mortar down you are not going to get grenade resupplied. Unless you have one in hand to prioritize resupply, the resupply counter gets locked in for mortar's nerfed resupply time.

In short, currently if you use mortar, you cannot get grenade resupplied.

Ante

Ante

maybe this will cut down on mini and rgo spam

oh who am i kidding

StormEye

StormEye

The map that allows nade spamming behaviour, aka Operation Locker, is not exactly a mortar map. So I don't think its going to change anything. LoL

Ante

Ante

i actually get most of my mortar kills on locker

StormEye

StormEye

Probably its possible in CQ mode. I don't think its a viable method in rush.

There never is a stand off in the blizzard. Its all corridor shooting. Most likely one side owns outside and either is trying to push out or push in. Mortar doesn't really play much role, but XM25 does.

Zavod is the best map for mortar, well first base only though, since unless all the attackers are rushing into the mcoms, which rarely happens, there always is a straggler outside trying to cover longer ranges. And there is no overhead cover unless you get close to the mcoms.

Rogue transmission is another good one, and it can be done in all bases except third base. But things seem to be more mobile as there are more vehicles available.

Ante

Ante

Yeah I'm almost exclusively playing CQ and on Locker there's always a squad hugging the rocks on the cliff. Free kills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum