the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF4 - Remote Mortar and XM25

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF4 - Remote Mortar and XM25 Empty BF4 - Remote Mortar and XM25 2013-09-12, 11:47

Ante

Ante

Before people start tweaking out about the mortar, Demize (lead dev at dice) has already said that mortar ammo regen was slowed down A LOT. You won't be able to spam it like this in beta/release.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

They made the mortar totally and completely useless in BF3. Hopefully they buffed it quite a bit this time.

Ante

Ante

Watch the video, yo. It's pretty deadly.

Duck

Duck

hey, the BF Friends Noob's voice is in there... 1:34

Ante

Ante

Duck wrote:hey, the BF Friends Noob's voice is in there... 1:34

haha holy shit it does sound like him!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So wait, is the mortar itself at a fixed position on the map? I'm on my phone and can't tell. Also what was that grenade launcher thing he was using?

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:So wait, is the mortar itself at a fixed position on the map? I'm on my phone and can't tell. Also what was that grenade launcher thing he was using?

the mortar is controlled like the soflam in BF3

the grenade launcher is the XM25

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So you have to set it up like the so flam
Before you can use it. Well it's better than what it was before, just hope the terrain detection is better. So damn annoying running around looking for that sweet spot to deploy it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:Watch the video, yo. It's pretty deadly.
I just did. It looks awesome! Although I really don't think it should give you hit markers. Actually I don't think any hit you couldn't confirm with direct line-of-sight should give hit markers.

Still it looks like it will actually be viable. Pretty excited as Support is already my favorite class.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I'm just glad my two favorite classes will be worth playing and be more useful now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum