Kenshiro
Metalzoic
MEGA MILK
ALargeEffinFry
StormEye
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wow, fucking randoms on BC2... Empty Wow, fucking randoms on BC2... 2010-10-26, 01:17

I swear to God, most retarded people I ever seen. I thought CoD randoms were bad sometimes. I ask for ammo, no ammo. I never get ammo, health, repairs, etc. No Recons ever throw motion mines, nobody does anything. I forgot how just AWFUL and RETARDED they are. Good lord. I've just left every game I've joined today, because of how bad my team was doing; even if I had a decent K/D, SPM, and guarded the objectives, if I wasn't there holding their hand the whole way, guarding the objectives, and EVERYTHING, they can't do anything at all.

/rage

StormEye

StormEye

I'm pretty sure they are the same retards.

Its just that the retards in CoD just run around like idiots spamming DC GL and can get kills/benefit team some-how, while the same retard playing BF is just a burden to the team. LoL

Honestly, I hope thye get their nutsack ripped off and shoved down their throat; they're utterly fucking hopeless. After playing with again, it makes me wonder why I even get so mad at myself, trying to play with people that stupid.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Me=sniper

boom headshot. A wookie camping next to the guy I headshot thinks "all right that guy finally died. Now I get better sniping spot"

me=facepalm then boom headshot.

That is why I now refer to randoms as retarded monkeys.

I think they're dumber than monkeys. How about, retarded amoeboids? Or mildew?

No wonder playing with SeC is a better idea.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I don't play Battlefield if none of you dude are on.

StormEye

StormEye

Some randoms are good.

We all started out as randoms, then we formed the Collective. LoL

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Yes we are all randoms to the other players. Just the good kind.

I've literally lost 10 games in a row today now. Stupid fuckers (not you guys, the randoms). I bet they couldn't pass a first grade Math test.

Nice, I'm up to 12 losses in a row now, and I was bottom of the scoreboard when I left the last one, because my team was all medic whoring. My SPM and K/D are plummeting by the minute. God damnit. :/

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Nice, I'm up to 12 losses in a row now, and I was bottom of the scoreboard when I left the last one, because my team was all medic whoring. My SPM and K/D are plummeting by the minute. God damnit. :/
Want me to join?

Well, if you want. I'm just being a medic now, cause my K/D as a medic is not that great, and my SPM will be easier to maintain.

Nice, I may get off for the night, I have a 16 loss streak right now.

As well as my K/D ratio dropping from 2.26 to 2.25, amazing...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ppfffftttt... Razz

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I don't understand their mentality. Don't they know that they benefit from resupply and medkits as well? Are they deliberately starving others so they can't kill anyone, so that the selfish bastard has more chances to kill?

Or do they not understand the concept of running out of ammo, due to constant death?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Makes you wonder how they get by everyday being so stupid.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Lately I have been seeing more of a non-Wookiee camping infestation. An assault sitting on a tree, by a rock, by a bush, in a house, etc.

I also like how people think they can capture a Flag if they just sit there and wait. The most effective way to capture a flag is to kill the opposing team or move on to a Flag with no defenders. That's only if they do try to capture flags.

Then there's the somewhat of a camper who doesn't cap Flags or just camps at one, but doesn't defend it either.

I blame DICE for not having a mandatory tutorial.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

You'd be surprised how many people wouldn't follow the tutorial though. Sad

They'd have to play through it if it was mandatory, and we'd know they didn't have an excuse.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

How about an IQ test instead? If you don't pass, you're banned from playing online.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

blackholedreams wrote:They'd have to play through it if it was mandatory, and we'd know they didn't have an excuse.

No, I mean even if they did it everything would just go out the other ear.

I'm convinced the vast majority of people are completely retarded.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I blame DICE for not having a mandatory tutorial.

This is correct. It's stupidity and bad design on their part.

I think a lot of the retardedness can just be attributed to ignorance. Most people with a CoD mindset don't know how to do anything but get kills. So, support, defense, and objective focus don't even factor in. A few days ago, we went up against a decent set of randoms on Port Valdez, Rush. We were defending, and they were getting kills and making some headway. Then I took hold of the stationary defenses (heavy MG and the stationary AT) and proceeded to decimate them for the rest of the match. All the trees were gone, anyone coming off the mountain was dead in seconds, all their snipers were ventilated, and any tank coming in was smashed to pieces. Then we switched sides. Not one random got on any of the stationary weapons, and we rolled them over like a carpet. I was surprised, given you'd think at least one of them would have wanted to return the favor. Nope.

D

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Honestly, I hope thye get their nutsack ripped off and shoved down their throat; they're utterly fucking hopeless. After playing with again, it makes me wonder why I even get so mad at myself, trying to play with people that stupid.

Jeez man.

Tater

Tater

Le sigh!

Well, like blackholedreams said, they're so obnoxiously retarded; and yes, I've noticed the non-wookie camping lately. The new fad is AN-94/M16 camping, and spamming noobtubes while sitting on an ammo box. Something tells me all of the MW2 players are coming to BC2 until Black Ops is released...awesome.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, like blackholedreams said, they're so obnoxiously retarded; and yes, I've noticed the non-wookie camping lately. The new fad is AN-94/M16 camping, and spamming noobtubes while sitting on an ammo box. Something tells me all of the MW2 players are coming to BC2 until Black Ops is released...awesome.

i know right? its kinda wierd

OMG! Your avatar! LOL!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Wow, fucking randoms on BC2... 29-63

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

As far as Noob tube and grenades go, look at my stats!
I murder people with them. Love em' I do! Very Happy

Majora1988

Majora1988

It could probably be moved to the CoD forum though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

There was still a conversation going on Kitsune!

The topic is derailed, so I locked it, as requested from multiple users. I lock topics that are too derailed now. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don;t see any lock requests?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Just split part off into the COD forum.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes split the part you want off if you want to maintain the BC2 original topic.

DO NOT DELETE A TOPIC THOUGH!

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I don;t see any lock requests?

Well, not specifically, but I've just been hearing complaints about derailed topics a lot from a few people, so I've been locking up threads that are too off topic. I'm just confused, I guess?

Those complaints are from a while ago. I've since realized that's what makes SeC fun, even if the conversation's winding down by time you get on.

Twitchy

Twitchy

This is why you play CoD4 with me Very Happy

I don't play CoD4 anymore though; I'm trying to go back to BC2. Last time I tried CoD4, I started a Domination game, and instantly loss. Started the next match, my team wouldn't get the flags; I died after only getting 3 kills, because somebody camping with an M16 got me, so I just decided to retire from that as well.

CoD4 fucking sucks now, I never die to anything that isn't an MP5 or frag grenades literally fucking everywhere.

Most people who use the M16 are terrible anyway and the AK47 makes you look cool. I never really had anything against the M16 in CoD4; it's just that after that and Halo 3 suddenly burst-fires became the go-to MLG l33t shit which pisses me off in a game like Battlefield where burst fires don't even make sense in the first place since they're gay and Battlefield games are awesome.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Not gonna lie, the M-16 in BF2 had a horrible burst...

They really should have kept it that way.

Come to think of it, 2 of the 3 burst guns on BC2 have such little recoil/deviation. Maybe if the bursts after the first one went wide, LIKE THE REST OF THE ASSAULT RIFLES(!) we would get some progress.

Then what would be the point of using them? I don't really see much difference between the burst rifles and the normal assault rifles in BC2. They all have about the same accuracy.

blackholedreams wrote:Then what would be the point of using them? I don't really see much difference between the burst rifles and the normal assault rifles in BC2. They all have about the same accuracy.

You must've not used a rifle other than burst rifle for a while, lol. There is clearly a difference, and it's ridiculous. Switch to the AEK, just to try it out. It does that same damage and everything as the M16, but watch the difference in handling.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I started using the AEK just because and it's not that bad of a gun. I hated the thing in the demo but it's kinda fun to use when I am playing by myself.

I platinumed the M-16, the AN-94, the M416, and am currently more than halfway through the AUG. At long ranges, they all have spread, regardless of the weapon. You can burst fire with the autos, and at certain ranges get more lead on the target than with a burst rifle.

Last edited by blackholedreams on 2010-10-27, 14:40; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like the AUG. Been awhile since I've used it. Once I got plat with it I moved to the F2000 and got fed up with that. I am just not an F2000 kinda guy.

The AEK has been buffed since the demo, it used to do a pitiful amount of damage, and lost damage at a range; now it does the same as the M16 at all ranges. What I'm trying to say is: if you're asking what the difference between burst and automatic rifle is (bar the M416), then just go and try them, because the earlier auto rifles are much harder to use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum