Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know what really grinds my gears, bro?

+2
DRGN LRD 1213
D
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

*in Peter Griffin voice*

You know what really grinds my gears? The douchebag who has an oil leak in his car and parks in the street to avoid getting oil on his/her driveway. No cars parked in a driveway that hosts a two car garage. Now we all have to maneuver around this asshole because he won't fix his god damn leak!

Well screw you buddy! I really don't want to wait ten minutes for the constant traffic to pass by so I can get around your lazy, cheap ass.

And another thing. What good does turning your blinker on while you are in mid-turn do? It sure as hell isn't helping those of us who are now right on your ass because you suddenly stopped to turn with no signal. Is that an "Oh, my bad!" signal? Screw you too buddy. Get off your damn cell phone, quit fucking with the radio, and signal you inconsiderate bastard!

Thank you.

Last edited by Rodney "Rod" Farva on 2010-10-28, 13:35; edited 1 time in total

D

Agree 100% about the turn signal thing.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Could someone tell me what these turn signals are?

I HATE people who don't use their turn signals.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Rodney "Rod" Farva wrote:*in Peter Griffin voice*

And another thing. What good does turning your blinker on while you are in mid-turn do? It sure as hell isn't helping those of us who are now right on your ass because you suddenly stopped to turn with no signal. Is that an "Oh, my bad!" signal? Screw you too buddy. Get off your damn cell phone, quit fucking with the radio, and signal you inconsiderate bastard!

Thank you.

AMEN

Tater

Tater

LMFAO... so true... so fucking true...

I wish i had a big truck sometimes and car accidents weren't an issue. I'd drive over these dumb asses that signal 10' before turning.

ONE BETTER.

How about the people that are on a side street and as your going along they decide to pull out in front of you even though theres NO ONE behind you. WHAT YOU CAN'T WAIT 5 seconds YOU MUTHA F****!

Chewy

Chewy

i hate the turn signal thing. i always make sure to hit mine right when i see someone trying to come out of a street i'm turning on. although 9/10 times they end up waiting anyways.

what's even worse though is when people never use them on busy 4-lane streets and just assume nobody is next to them or in their blindspot. i've almost gotten hit by this mulitple times but my jedi skills prevented the accidents.

oil leaks aren't always exactly fixable though.

Tater

Tater

People in massachusetts don't ever.. EVER use turn signals! they figure they're just on the car for show i guess.

Theres also the asshats that come into your lane and expect YOU to get out of there way!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I just turn at whatever speed I am going so the cars behind me don;t have to worry about slowing down so I don;t need a turn signal bro!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

thats dangerous bro!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

But bro!!! It's so much fun!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

bro, my pet chicken was killed crossing the road by some ass that did that....NOT. COOL. BRO.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn! Poor pet chicken. But that's cause it was some fool who dosn;t have my madz skillz bro

Chewy

Chewy

I usually just hit the e-brake and slide into turns while going 20 over the speed limit but i use my turn signal when i do it so it's safe

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

you crazy bro

Tater

Tater

*answers topic title

Saying BRO grinds them!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Bro don;t get the panties all wadded up!

godscouchpotato wrote:*answers topic title

Saying BRO grinds them!

This, this, this.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

People not using their turn signals is the only thing that makes me road rage bro! Mad
If they don't signal, I don't make it easy for them to get in, even if their merging from the on-ramp. Signal or go into a ditch bro. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum