Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumors that Randy Moss has been released.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Looking for confirmation now.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

http://www.nfl.com/

Sick

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WTF!!!!! again. Where's the news story behind this headline???

Wow... He did kinda talk some shit after the game last night. He missed the Pats.

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/31/randy-moss-misses-new-england-criticizes-childress/

Might offer some insight.

It's not official, just reported, but Lombardi is usually on target.

Moss to play in the UFL!!! I expect that report next.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice! I've never liked that guy!

D

XD

The UFL would benefit from that for sure.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

He's on waivers, I'm sure someone will pick him up.

D

This has been an exciting season.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Arcot 'Thorny' Ramathorn wrote:This has been an exciting season.

Yes it has

Majora1988

Majora1988

THANK GOD!

Maybe now he'll be on a team that will throw him the ball. He was going to be sitting on the bench next week anyway after another 1 catch day.

So it's true? I've never seen a player play on 3 teams in one year.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I don't think he'll have too much value after this, the worst teams get a shot at him first, like our waiver order. Who ever he goes too, he'll be the main focus of every defense.

Helloooooooo Buffalo!!!

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/glazer-moss-not-waived-yet-still-not-informed-of-move/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/monday-waiver-wire-does-not-include-randy-moss/

Hmm.

D

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/11/agent-randy-moss-very-sad-about-release-from-minnesota-vikings/1

Double hmm.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I see him going to St Louis, or 49ers.

D

St Louis maybe.

The QB play at SF is too shaky to be attractive to Moss. Also Moss + Singletary would be interesting.

We already have a diva WR in Crabtree and the last thing we need is someone to show him how to take divadom to the next level lol.

Buffalo is interesting superdiva WR trio.

I'd love to see Moss at St Louis.

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/02/some-vikings-players-on-board-with-dumping-moss/

Damn, this is just ****ed up.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Moss doesn't have a choice, if they pick him off of waivers. He only gets to choose if nobody takes him off of waivers. In that case the Vikes pay him $3.38M and Moss can go to a team of his choosing, and that team pays $450,000.

Tater

Tater

He might as well retire!!!

I don't follow football as much as i did 4 years ago. Mostly because few people stay on teams anymore. This is a perfect reason why! the guys washed up, he complains too much and should give up.

Well, Moss is still a very talented receiver. I wouldn't say he's washed up. However, he may have the biggest ego.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Reading that story that D posted makes me hope he dosn;t get picked up by anyone! He still is good I wouldn;t say he is washed up but fuck him and his attitude! He's a bitch as far as I'm concerened and yes I'd tell him that to his face! No fucking respect! Damn I gotta walk away from this now because that got me a bit worked up!

D

Yeah that actually made me feel kind of sad reading that.

Those people I'm sure were doing the best they could and he **** all over them.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I bet the food was awesome! He just wanted to be a bitch and attract attention to himself! FUck him!

Tater

Tater

DL's right he is being a BITCH!!!

You make more money in one game than most people make in a year of working!!

Randy moss: played a 60min game (figure less for the amount of time the offense is actually on the field). he brought home $80,000.

ME: works 60 minutes, I bring home $14.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Funny part is: Moss is the same person now that he always was. He was like this when he was drafted by the Vikings. He always outspoken, didn't always play every play (all this is very well documented). Childress should have known this before getting him. I place the blame on Childress for this whole fiasco, not saying Moss is blameless, he should done his homework and/or be ready for Moss has always done. Besides, this whole thing is a double standard, look at the whole Favre-Childress relationship, Favre has no problems criticizing his coach, and does what he wants with plays called and he still gets his ass kissed. Childress is a fucking idiot.

Majora1988

Majora1988

ConciliarFox wrote:Funny part is: Moss is the same person now that he always was. He was like this when he was drafted by the Vikings. He always outspoken, didn't always play every play (all this is very well documented). Childress should have known this before getting him. I place the blame on Childress for this whole fiasco, not saying Moss is blameless, he should done his homework and/or be ready for Moss has always done. Besides, this whole thing is a double standard, look at the whole Favre-Childress relationship, Favre has no problems criticizing his coach, and does what he wants with plays called and he still gets his ass kissed. Childress is a fucking idiot.

This.

Moss has always been a little off, the fact that he was perfectly fine in New England was an aberration. I wonder if he ends up back there eventually, he certainly seemed to miss being there. Childress has a superbowl contender of a team, and he's running it into the ground with his shitty playcalling. How difficult is it to hand the ball off to Peterson, and Playaction pass? Doing that the Vikings wouldn't be 2-6.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

For me I have never liked Moss so the sooner he leaves the league the better! I also think Favre should have stayed retired as well!

Majora1988

Majora1988

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:For me I have never liked Moss so the sooner he leaves the league the better! I also think Favre should have stayed retired as well!

The thing that kills me about Moss is that if he had half the work ethic of Jerry Rice, he would be the best receiver of all time. He just has so much talent, but he wastes it by taking plays off and dogging it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum