Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow..yet another fucking "amazing" day of BC2.

+4
Metalzoic
Wacco
Cookie Monster
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Well, so far:

Joined a game with SeC, got only 10 points on the first base of Valdez because I couldn't find anybody. Counted to 30, didn't get any more points, and took a couple MG bullets, so I decided to quit, and go practice up so I'd actually be worth playing with.

Play a match on Valparaiso; enemy takes 2 bases (I'm on defense), I only have 500 points and am in dead last with a K/D of only 1.3-1.5 or so as an assault. Say, "fuck it" and leave the game.

Oh goody, I can't wait to play more. I actually didn't rage, but I couldn't help but feel extremely disappointed with myself. If this performance keeps up, I probably won't be able to play BO really well either, so I may as well save some money and cancel the damn pre-order. I realized why I quit playing, but I think I'm going to keep trying until I get better. If nothing else, I can always just give the 360 back to my friend I guess. :/

You have to at least give yourself 5 minutes before quitting so you can get a hang of the people playing on the match. Expecting to get 100 points in 30 seconds is very unrealistic when you first join a game.

You should start playing with me, I search independently of most SeC people to avoid the inevitable squad break-ups into some massive knife orgy.

JDM_Jev wrote:You should start playing with me, I search independently of most SeC people to avoid the inevitable squad break-ups into some massive knife orgy.
You made the right choice. Sad

T-800 wrote:You have to at least give yourself 5 minutes before quitting so you can get a hang of the people playing on the match. Expecting to get 100 points in 30 seconds is very unrealistic when you first join a game.

The way I judge it, is that I had enough time to easily get that many points before that happened; I should already have 500+ points before I have to start counting to 30 to give myself an incentive to actually try harder to win.

It would be counter productive for me to play with you Jev; you are a much better Assault/Engineer player probably, so having me around creates no benefits to our squad.

well playing with just-3 people is more fun, right tom?

like that isla game when khult and I made you go -2500 because you wanted to use the helicopters, then the attackers dropped a blackhawk in our base.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
T-800 wrote:You have to at least give yourself 5 minutes before quitting so you can get a hang of the people playing on the match. Expecting to get 100 points in 30 seconds is very unrealistic when you first join a game.

The way I judge it, is that I had enough time to easily get that many points before that happened; I should already have 500+ points before I have to start counting to 30 to give myself an incentive to actually try harder to win.

It would be counter productive for me to play with you Jev; you are a much better Assault/Engineer player probably, so having me around creates no benefits to our squad.
You do not need worry about that and have a high spm or help your team. Just focus on the objective and have fun.

Well, I'm not quitting either way, just getting practice first. This game has pissed me off to the point that quitting makes me feel like I lost to it, so I'm going to make myself good at it again before playing BO.

JDM_Jev wrote:well playing with just-3 people is more fun, right tom?

like that isla game when khult and I made you go -2500 because you wanted to use the helicopters, then the attackers dropped a blackhawk in our base.
lol it is because once you are in a party of 8 it becomes a total disaster.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, I'm not quitting either way, just getting practice first. This game has pissed me off to the point that quitting makes me feel like I lost to it, so I'm going to make myself good at it again before playing BO.
Playing bad company to practice for BO is a very bad idea.

yeah I'm a bad objective player and try as I might I'll always be a better Engineer than anything, but I still play Assault/Medic more now.

it should be about the fun

T-800 wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, I'm not quitting either way, just getting practice first. This game has pissed me off to the point that quitting makes me feel like I lost to it, so I'm going to make myself good at it again before playing BO.
Playing bad company to practice for BO is a very bad idea.

It's not about practice, it's about redeeming myself enough to play with my friends on BO.

Also, I don't have fun losing, and knowing I'm an anchor. I cannot allow it. Check out my graph on my stats page, I bet it's going down.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

JDM, I agree it's more fun with just a few SeC guys because we play like we typically play. When we start to outnumber the team and switch things go crazy.

Awesome...just won a game...but at the cost of K/D and SPM as a Medic. I only got 1,130 points by the second base of Atacama Desert. The match probably took 20 minutes, so that's what...a fucking SPM of 50 or so; half of the reason because my teammates NEVER shot down the enemy hind, and only going 8-7, EVERY death was to the HIND. No amount of effort I put forth into anything ever works out; can't wait to go to the job fair tomorrow for GameStop, I'm sure it'll go exactly the same way. >: (

I didn't even read all of it, probably only 3 sentences in this topic total. And I already want you hit you as hard as I can, YOU AREN'T BAD!!!!!! Your fucking amazing at this game!!!!!!!!#!@#!@#!@#!# I can't even put my thoughts into words right now but you need to shut up and just accept that your good at this game and you don't need to practice. Do you think any of us always do good and never do shitty in a game?@#$@#!$%@#%@#$^#$^#%^IO#$HVXCBKLVS

Bla125 wrote:. Do you think any of us always do good and never do shitty in a game?

Yes, as a matter of fact, and I know, because I've played with all of you. I've never seen anybody have a bad game. 50 SPM with a barely positive K/D amazing and great? I think not. I'm not giving up though, not this time. I've become far too pissed off to give up now.

You've NEVER played with me, and I can be pretty shitty sometimes. I just say oh well I'll try to do better the next game.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Bla125 wrote:. Do you think any of us always do good and never do shitty in a game?

Yes, as a matter of fact, and I know, because I've played with all of you. I've never seen anybody have a bad game. 50 SPM with a barely positive K/D amazing and great? I think not. I'm not giving up though, not this time. I've become far too pissed off to give up now.
You have never played with me or khult then.

well you gotta adapt, you can't rely on your teammates for anything otherwise it sets you up for failure when they're retarded and wandering around the map doing nothing (99% of randoms right there).

actually that only seems to apply to randoms on your team, randoms on the other team are always sitting in corners/windows or head-clipping into rocks and shit team-shooting you for every death.

that's why I have so much engineer score, if I want to have fun and not-have to put up with half of my deaths coming from a helicopter or tank I usually have to destroy it

so when I'm playing with you guys I don't mind being assault or medic on vehicle maps. always all-kit assault though since regular is too easy to use and is Call of Duty mode.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

If you really need to practice just practice with SeC guys. Really dude, we want you to play with us even if we're on hardcore mode and you decide to TK all of us. That's how bad we want you to play again. Who cares what happens, it's a game.

JDM_Jev wrote:well you gotta adapt, you can't rely on your teammates for anything otherwise it sets you up for failure when they're retarded and wandering around the map doing nothing (99% of randoms right there).

actually that only seems to apply to randoms on your team, randoms on the other team are always sitting in corners/windows or head-clipping into rocks and shit team-shooting you for every death.

that's why I have so much engineer score, if I want to have fun and not-have to put up with half of my deaths coming from a helicopter or tank I usually have to destroy it

so when I'm playing with you guys I don't mind being assault or medic on vehicle maps. always all-kit assault though since regular is too easy to use and is Call of Duty mode.

I'd destroy it with the VADS, but my teammates kept stealing it, and the HIND had smoke, so they would simply retreat whenever I tracer darted it.

I still don't understand why you would want to play with somebody who is more of a hindrance. I don't see that as fun, really. I'm not even fun to talk to; I'm rather boring, and half the time, I just fume and rage because of all the bullshit that happens.

I don't think you'd be anywhere near as much of a hindrance as most randoms, but okay.

And the free-fired Gustav is the best anti-chopper weapon.

How about this, I will post a picture/video of myself on here if you decide to play Cod/Battlefield again, but that means you can't just plain stop because you think you "suck." And everyone who knows me knows how much I hate getting my picture takin, I HATE it.

that would be creepy

And no you aren't boring to talk to at all.

JDM_Jev wrote:I don't think you'd be anywhere near as much of a hindrance as most randoms, but okay.

And the free-fired Gustav is the best anti-chopper weapon.

Not against a competant pilot, who will simply move out of the way.

Nah, it's alright Bla. Even if I do play with everybody again, you don't have to do something like that. I'm just going to practice until I have become near-perfect, then rejoin. There's no such thing as being able to become completely perfect, but if I can at least be near it, then I will be worthy of a group.

I want to hit you SOOSO:SOF:O:SFO:SDF bad right now......./././

Really? I have no problem doing it even to attack helicopters. Transports are way too easy to destroy, which is why the crew usually survives a rocket impact.

My Goose doesn't know the distinction between pilots good and bad.

JDM_Jev wrote:Really? I have no problem doing it even to attack helicopters. Transports are way too easy to destroy, which is why the crew usually survives a rocket impact.

My Goose doesn't know the distinction between pilots good and bad.

You must've never played against even a decent pilot before.

Bla125 wrote:And no you aren't boring to talk to at all.

hey I'd talk to you more if you wore clothes and didn't request hugs from dudes.

and I resent that statement, I've played against nearly all kinds of players since I have so much play time. There's only so much you can do in a chopper, and being invincible to rockets is not a perk of being 'good' at it.

Wacco

Bob, I know everybody has said it before and you haven't listened but I'm going to repeat it: You can't be perfect. I think that's one of the reasons you're so unhappy. You can't accept failure. Guess what? Life's not perfect, you're going to fail in it. The sooner you accept that the sooner you'll be happy.

V-Armour and good pilot is unbeatable.

Also, I'm apparently so fucking bad, that I joined into 3 losing games. Tried to stay in the 3rd one, and got spawn killed twice, before just giving up and backing out. I should just quit and play fucking casual games like FO: NV, because at this point, all that I honestly deserve is to snap my disc in half, and slice my face off with it apparently.

No, because you are all perfect; I have watched you play, and I am the only one who is inferior.

You have NEVER SEEN ME PLAY!!!!!!! I'm willing to bet my life that your 10x better than me!

Have you seen the physics in this game? A rocket has the same amount of Impact Impulse that 30 VADS hits has.

If I already hit them once chances are I've killed a couple crew members or the pilot died and the chopper is ominously falling towards the ground/is upside-down.

Lol, no. Besides, I just need to take a break and cool off, because my temper is getting the best of me once again.

And also, I'd like to see you hit a circle strafing hind with a good gunner that fucks your face as soon as you look around a corner. A good chopper team is nearly invincible.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Just play and practice while playing with SeC or non randoms.

Bla, is that a photo of Female you, or Male you?

lol.

Have you ever played with me? All helos get fucked by the Goose. I've even taken out the Hind firing Goose shells out the side of a Blackhawk a couple times before while its in flight.

Yeah, they get fucked by the VADS, if somebody with even half a brain cell is using it, but apparently my teammates don't because they couldn't kill it, and they woudln't let me use it, so I couldn't do anything. Either way, I completely suck at this game, so I don't even have the right to talk anyways.

Cookie Monster wrote:Just play and practice while playing with SeC or non randoms.

Bla, is that a photo of Female you, or Male you?

lol.
Whatever pleases the crowd haha.

I meant the Goose sorry I'm just slightly out of it right now.

and your teammates are at fault, not you. Don't make me get Dice to hire a lawyer to prove otherwise, most people have bad games because they're the victims of horrible teammate disorder.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DrBob is right.
We never play for fun, never go negative and never have a bad game. Ever. And we expect the same from everyone else we play with. Wink
especially DrBob. Rolling Eyes

Yeah when Tom was -2500 he totally went positive before the end of the game and got approximately 32 combat excellence pins in spite of that being mathematically impossible defending in rush.

the resulting logical error did crash the game and the servers went offline for 4 hours.

Bob, your pissing me off more than a laggy game of MW2 right now...

how can lag piss you off anymore than playing modern warfare 2?

MW2 actually didn't make me rage lol, but lag is one thing that makes me wanna dig my thumb into someones eye. *looks at Bob*

I must learn your secrets, every time I play a CoD game I rage uncontrollably at the game's horrible community lagging the game's pacing with all their suckiness.

(Post edited for offensive term. Mrs. Terry of Hat.)

Didn't we make a new rule so that no one says offensive words like that?? lol

Well I'm still in the clear since that isn't a word.

Still... But anyways, the secret is........ Don't take the game seriously!! Is losing a match REALLY going to effect your life?

Well for me losing a match usually annoys me enough to stop-playing for a while and go smoke, which affects my lungs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum