Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow..yet another fucking "amazing" day of BC2.

+4
Metalzoic
Wacco
Cookie Monster
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

You were at the top of the fucking board!!!!! How did you cause us to lose!?!?!?!?!?!?@??!@#?@#?!@?$# 4v

I did not look at the scoreboard, and I don't believe that. There's no way. I even said there's no way in the match. There's no way that's even possible, especially with 3 other SeC members in the match.

You know what... I give up, I can't even try to convince you anymore.

See? Finally! Somebody has realized, that it's true. There's no WAY to convince me, because it's TRUE.

it's not fucking true!!! Why can't you get that throught your fucking skul;l!!! Why in the heell do you think that your so horrible!? Your one of the best players here, you just rage so fucking much!!!!!

Simple. My team loses EVERY game that I'm in. I rage so much, because I'm frustrated, for obvious reasons.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I did not look at the scoreboard, and I don't believe that. There's no way. I even said there's no way in the match. There's no way that's even possible, especially with 3 other SeC members in the match.
You had 3957 points with 3 people scoring higher by 300 points.

sheep

sheep

I only got around 300-400 points those rounds I played with you Kitsune. You kept owning those matches against the tankwhorez.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

WTF Tom. You were like 3 feet away from me and still knifed me. The BFBC2 knife shouldn't work like that. I thought I was safe too because I one shotted you with the VSS, but nope. Sad

Cookie Monster wrote:WTF Tom. You were like 3 feet away from me and still knifed me. The BFBC2 knife shouldn't work like that. I thought I was safe too because I one shotted you with the VSS, but nope. Sad
Sorry about that but you got my dog tags.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

You know how I know /foxselfhate has gone to far? Bla drops the F bomb consecutively post after post when addressing it.

Fox honestly, if it makes you rage that much. Sell the game. I'd also go as far as telling not to buy BO either. Every person here has disagreed with you on this subject to the point they don't argue anymore. Id take that as a sign.

Awesome MD wrote:You know how I know /foxselfhate has gone to far? Bla drops the F bomb consecutively post after post when addressing it.

Fox honestly, if it makes you rage that much. Sell the game. I'd also go as far as telling not to buy BO either. Every person here has disagreed with you on this subject to the point they don't argue anymore. Id take that as a sign.
He sold it....

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Simple. My team loses EVERY game that I'm in. I rage so much, because I'm frustrated, for obvious reasons.

You're forgetting that this is a TEAM game. Just because you think you're doing poorly does not mean you're the reason why the round was lost. They need to get better, we need to get better. If we were all as good as you or better we'd be owning bitches left and right.

If we were all as good as you or better we'd be owning bitches left and right.

Yup, true story.

I'm getting rid of it; I'm tired of the game's bullshit. And as I said, everybody has finally realized it to; that's why they stopped arguing, which makes me happy. I'm glad people have finally realized it.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

T-800 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:WTF Tom. You were like 3 feet away from me and still knifed me. The BFBC2 knife shouldn't work like that. I thought I was safe too because I one shotted you with the VSS, but nope. Sad
Sorry about that but you got my dog tags.

I was gonna let you slip by and knife the UAV guy though, but I don't know what happened. Too bad I wasn't a medic that way you could kill and I could revive whore.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I'm getting rid of it; I'm tired of the game's bullshit. And as I said, everybody has finally realized it to; that's why they stopped arguing, which makes me happy. I'm glad people have finally realized it.

Or, Being brutally truthful here...
They don't care anymore.

I know personally your selfhate has recently invoked a burning rage inside me equivalent to 1.36223 the heat of a generic space heater. I'm all for venting. But you sir take it miles too far, and refuse to listen to reason.

I think I take it to the reasonable amount, too easy on myself, and I will never learn my lesson. I don't see why you would care so much. And I"m glad that they don't care; caring over something as simple as this wouldn't be the correct thing to do. I listen to reason, I however, refute it, because it is not reason. Telling somebody something to make them feel better, when it is clearly not true, is not reason, but a lie, albeit a white one.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Fox, you've got statistical proof that your above par compared the the majority of the forum. I suggest stepping down off what ever pedestal you've decided to place yourself on and enjoy life and in this case "gaming" sooner or later its going to come back and bite you in the ass.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this but enough is enough man. Have fun, fuck around a bit...its a game.

Iv said my peace and won't be addressing this issue anymore

Well, maybe I should enjoy it and have more fun, I mean, I guess it is a game after all. I've just come to accept what I think is true...but if it isn't, I'll have to completely rewire my thought process, and I'm not sure if that's possible.

C'MON FOX!!!! WHEN WILL THIS STOP!?!?!?!? You can actually hear the collective "eye rolling" we do when we read this stuff. It's predictable!!! Get over yourself!!!

Dammit man. Enjoy yourself. I never see you post anything positive anymore. Chill the hell out!!!

Tater

Tater

*in a calm voice i type this.

It really isn't necessary to take 6 pages to make you understand that this is a game we all play to enjoy ourselves.

There are times where everyone rages myself included.

However fox you make it a nightly occasion! every match i've ever been in with you, it's nothing but raising your voice and complaints.

Maybe you play too much, maybe this game isn't for you? I don't know. but i do know that every topic you post in that pertains to BC2 is nothing but negativity and discontent.

Good luck to you!

That is all.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Derpp before going on his cruise wrote:That is all.

Please God let that be true.

D

Wow..yet another fucking "amazing" day of BC2. - Page 3 90vf6e

Jesus. Fucking. God. How about you wake up and accept the fact that you're not perfect, that winning in a video game has no bearing on anything whatsoever in real life.

Furthermore, BC2 and most any other online game is populated by mindless, window-licking, blue-helmeted, wheelchair-crashing-into-walls retards. How the fuck can you possibly win a game against 12 people by yourself? It's not possible.

If you're going 30 and 5 or whatever the fuck and still lose, I think it may be safe to say the retard running his wheelchair into the wall over there was the cause, not you. Khult and I put in a valiant effort the other night with nothing but randoms on our team and we lost. There was nothing we could do because our teammates weren't helping. Did we sit there and rage at ourselves because we're not Jesus and won the game solo? Fuck that. It was "fucking worthless randoms!"

I just think you should stop playing multiplayer games altogether.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum