Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow..yet another fucking "amazing" day of BC2.

+4
Metalzoic
Wacco
Cookie Monster
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

I don't know what to tell you then lol.

yeah because I'm complicated and no one gets me

/angst

it's my teenage angst

you know nobody gets me and I hate my parents and my life is full of suck and hate

Nothing is more rage inducing than MW2.

MW2 has NEVER made me rage, the reason I brought it back was just because I didn't like the game.

MW2 never made me have fun either, I had some enjoyment with the Models and then they nerfed them and the game sucked ever since for me.

Lost 5 FUCKING games in a row. > : (All with a SPM below a 100, and fucking K/D of a pitiful, 7 or so. This is getting retarded. I'm an assault, resupplying everyone, doing my best, but I'm still not good enough.

Last edited by Kitsune no Kaji on 2010-11-03, 22:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect smiley face thing.)

Bla125 wrote:MW2 has NEVER made me rage, the reason I brought it back was just because I didn't like the game.
I raged ALL the time from the game but the first week the game was online was FPS heaven.

A 7 K/D???

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Lost 5 FUCKING games in a row. > : (All with a SPM below a 100, and fucking K/D of a pitiful, 7 or so. This is getting retarded. I'm an assault, resupplying everyone, doing my best, but I'm still not good enough.
7 k/d is bad? Damn then I am horrid since I go negative almost every game.

Apparently it's not good enought to win. Therefore, it must be bad for me to do that, but it's okay for other people to have 1 or so. Because no matter WHAT THE FUCK I DO, I LOSE! >: ( Every time. Every god-damn, mother fucking, time.

Your basically saying that I suck horribly, because I can't even remember the last time I got a 7 kd...

No, becase I bet you still win.

Only because I go for the objective and In play with the SeC and they help out a lot. If you play with randoms that's basically saying that your going to lose no matter what. This is a TEAM based game, it's not like CoD where you can be the best and still win. EVERYONE on the team has to help out, and most of the time randoms DON'T.

Bla125 wrote:Only because I go for the objective and In play with the SeC and they help out a lot. If you play with randoms that's basically saying that your going to lose no matter what. This is a TEAM based game, it's not like CoD where you can be the best and still win. EVERYONE on the team has to help out, and most of the time randoms DON'T.
This again.

Yes, I do realize that, and that's why it makes me so angry. If one person isn't doing their job, the whole team tends to lose.

Thats why you need to play with us.

you'd feel better if you ate froot by the foot

High Fructose Corn Syrup? No thank you =]

sheep

sheep

Why would you think they wouldn't want to play with you, when they are willing to play with me? I have like, a -3 skill level, and haven't gotten more than 14 kills in a round, ever.

You gotta chillax there guy. It's all about having fun, win or lose. I'm not giving up even though I generally blow hardcore, and I'm not afraid to play with the SeC guys even though I'd probably pull 20 less kills than them and possibly drag the team down.

yeah did sicko tell you about that or did you actually know about it during your childhood which is where the addiction to froot by the foot should stem from

I was denied it my whole life now I eat it constantly.

Wait, denied what?

denied froot by the foot. same with lunchables, those giant M&M cookies at costco and a ton of other shit since my mom was a health nut

you guys don't know the pains caused by my restrictive diet growing up. I can finally spread my stomach and eat.

I can eat what I want, I just choose not to.

yeah but it's that freedom that makes eating worthwhile

I just went through the motions. I've always hated veggies and shit I'm just too used to eating them to care anymore.

I love veggies, I'd take a carrot over froot by the foot any day.

All I have to say right now, is I hate idiots that hit AT mines. >_>

I'm finally cooling off, but I'm still annoyed.

at least you could choose Sad

True, and Bob just play with us, please.

yeah bob just play some battlefield maaaaaaaaaan

I'll get on maybe just for you perhaps.

I guess I could give myself a chance to play again with the minimum stat pre-requisites. I just went 32-5 with the AEK, doing my best, attacking on Valparasio, and still lost. :/

Min. Stat Pre-Req. is:

K/D: 5+
SPM: 300+
No losses with friends

If not in top 3 within the first 5 minutes OR score is below 1,000, 30 second countdown begins. If 500 points aren't scored within 30 seconds, I leave, to avoid sabotaging my team.

Last edited by Kitsune no Kaji on 2010-11-03, 23:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPM digit incorrect)

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I guess I could give myself a chance to play again with the minimum stat pre-requisites. I just went 32-5 with the AEK, doing my best, attacking on Valparasio, and still lost. :/

Min. Stat Pre-Req. is:

No losses with friends

If not in top 3 within the first 5 minutes OR score is below 1,000, 30 second countdown begins. If 500 points aren't scored within 30 seconds, I leave, to avoid sabotaging my team.
Then I guess I will never play with you again because those stats are pretty much impossible. Sad

If you leave then I leave. If I see someone leaving on my team then that tells me that our team is fucked.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I guess I could give myself a chance to play again with the minimum stat pre-requisites. I just went 32-5 with the AEK, doing my best, attacking on Valparasio, and still lost. :/

Min. Stat Pre-Req. is:

No losses with friends

60% of randoms can't even score 500 points by the time the game is over. 5+ KDR is obviously impossible too, I'm generally Ace or close to it every round and I usually hover at 3, somewhat lower if I focused more on flags/defuses.

I had a 5 + K/D ratio in 75% of my games today. The only reason my K/D isn't very good is because of spawn killed, drawing fire to protect teammates, and disarming objectives.

These aren't normal standards; these are re-iniative standards, and they will be lower once I prove myself worthy.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DrBob, have you been smoking the crack man?

No one cares about this ideal you hold yourself to. No one is bothered (or will really even notice) if you have a bad game. We all just like to play and it's fun to play together. This is no clan that requires you maintain some crazy standard just to stay in the club.

What people are bothered by (and quite often) is you being down on yourself with this woe-is-me attitude. You need to change your mindset man. We all would like to play with you, but none of us want to listen to your self hate.

Play with DL and I... we laugh more than anything and as long as we're enjoying ourselves it's all good.

Just play and have fun. It's a game man, not the Olympics.

Exactly what he said ^

I have never honestly used such a drug, so I cannot say that would be the answer.

I know it's not the Olympics, but I believe no matter how small of a task, I must do my best. And I don't get why people think it's negative, calling myself garbage and such is merely a truth. I had a clan once, back in the days of Starcraft; I had to beat a lower ranked player to join. It took me 6, mind-grueling hours to win that match, but I did it. I've won against people with years more experience than me showing animals. This game should be no different. If I cannot win at a mere game, that how will I ever get a job? Or do anthing else? I would like to have fun, but after so many mistakes, this must be a test to prove myself worthy of having friends, and is much of an experiment with myself to see if I can become completely, normally, perfect.

well that's the problem man you need to mellow out, have a drink every now and then and try not to think about not-being perfect since nobody is.

I've seen everyone pull games good and bad. it's not that big a deal.

I'm not 21, and I can't purchase a drink or anything. Don't have any money anyways. I worry so much that if I'm not, I will never be able to keep my job. :/

Well most alcoholics actually have well-paying jobs since it's an expensive habit, that's why I qualified it with 'now and again', so drink for recreational purposes and not all the time.

hell I wouldn't mind playing with you if you were drunk.

I would love to play with him no matter what.

I miss typed that. I meant to say I didn't have a job, and I don't know how I would get one as a drinker. Anyways, if you REALLY want to play with me, go ahead, but I"m warning you, I'm raging a lot right now.

So are you playing right now?

Yes, I just left the fucking game was in because some jackass in the Bradley I was with ran into AT mines. If you're dumb enough to run into AT mines, you should have to be forced to eat YOUR OWN, DICK! ARRRRGHGHHGHH! >: (

I'm gonna join you then, okay?

Alright, I guess I'll start a party.

Your not even ON

Well, tried to play again. Big fucking suprise; we lost, even as a group, because I was present. I didn't disarm enough objectives or stop enough people. Apprently, I only went 33-16 with an OP weapon, and still couldn't even do my job. Started a match later by myself, and I just left it, because my team wouldn't advance when they were attacking, and I'm apparently too fucking stupid to do something as arm 2 charges and protect them, go figure. Typical. Worthlessness, that I seem to do everyday. I was excited for Black Ops, but after today, I'm feeling a dread for it; I don't even want to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum