Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've been wanting make some music, but...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm unsure what to compose. What type of song should I compose? An overworld? A standard battle theme? A new boss battle theme? I'm not sure what to do. I know I want lots of brass this time. Suggestions?

sheep

sheep

A power ballad! Oh, wait. Its not the 80s anymore, huh?

An end of the road theme! The long, and epic journey is over.

Same

Same

Do a, melody kind of thing. Like something that would play in the background to give something more emotion/tension

sheepgirl wrote:A power ballad! Oh, wait. Its not the 80s anymore, huh?

An end of the road theme! The long, and epic journey is over.
This.

sheep

sheep

We are still waiting on muzaks, Kitty.

I know, I'm still thinking Sad

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

You should try volume swelling or synth strings with delays/echo effects to create Ambience.

Like this, but with a keyboard if you don't have a guitar.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7L7aMhdf7k8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7L7aMhdf7k8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've been getting into stuff like that lately.

Just go all out, trust me.

Cookie Monster wrote:You should try volume swelling or synth strings with delays/echo effects to create Ambience.

I wish I had that kind of tech, but I don't Sad

I started working on a song, but I got sidetracked, and temporarily ran out of ideas. Sad I just have to wait a bit, and more will come to mind.

Make a crawling knife fight song lol.

xD

Those battles were epic xD

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:You should try volume swelling or synth strings with delays/echo effects to create Ambience.

I wish I had that kind of tech, but I don't Sad

I started working on a song, but I got sidetracked, and temporarily ran out of ideas. Sad I just have to wait a bit, and more will come to mind.

Aye Aye Pirates in the Web. ARRRRRR. Hint Hint.

Lol, I don't believe in pirating. My program isn't really bad or good. I'm actually working on my song right now. I think it's "meh" personally, but my sister said I was doing a job on it when I asked her how it sounded. I don't know if she's lying to make me feel better or not though. :/ I hate asking family about anything, because they're never upfront with you it seems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum