You are not connected. Please login or register

[FONV] Ed-E upgrade

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FONV] Ed-E upgrade Empty [FONV] Ed-E upgrade 2010-11-04, 14:37

StormEye

StormEye

Which one should I go for???

Heard online that attack does not really do much, and defense adds 16 DT (or maybe 8 not sure).

I am tempted to go attack since it is ranged, but if it is not gonna be much of an upgrade, then just sounds MUCH better to go defense with 16 flippin DT.

2[FONV] Ed-E upgrade Empty Re: [FONV] Ed-E upgrade 2010-11-04, 14:39

D

Whenever I can get this ****ing quest to work properly I'll probably go with defense.

3[FONV] Ed-E upgrade Empty Re: [FONV] Ed-E upgrade 2010-11-04, 14:46

StormEye

StormEye

Kenneth wrote:Whenever I can get this ****ing quest to work properly I'll probably go with defense.
I JUST got it working again.

You literally have to wait (or just spend time doing other stuff, which was in my case, with or without ED-E) 9 days for the second part, and 2 days for the final message.

After going to Gibson for the first time to receive the first message, it takes 9 in game days from then (so you might want to take of note of day and time). After 9 days, just constantly talk to any NCR trooper in HELIOS One, or talk to the scientists (well A Scientist, and one wannabe. LoL) and let it hear the word HELIOS One.

I already finished that HELIOS quest, so I decided to talk to NCR trooper instead without even going back to those two guys in the base, but I struck luck and got it in TWO 'A' clicks with a soldier. LoL

Then wait 2 more days, and it starts talking to you automatically. Then it seems like it is smooth sailing, but I am not done yet, as I am RIGHT at this point in the quest.

4[FONV] Ed-E upgrade Empty Re: [FONV] Ed-E upgrade 2010-11-04, 14:52

D

Lady Gibson glitched in my game so I had to talk to the doctor in Jacobstown to get the first message to activate and it hasn't been 9 days yet but hopefully it works ok.

5[FONV] Ed-E upgrade Empty Re: [FONV] Ed-E upgrade 2010-11-04, 14:55

StormEye

StormEye

Kenneth wrote:Lady Gibson glitched in my game so I had to talk to the doctor in Jacobstown to get the first message to activate and it hasn't been 9 days yet but hopefully it works ok.
You can get the first message from anyone, though if the gibson has not glitched, then you probably would have had better time.

BTW I felt like Teddy Roosevelt while heading to the Jacobstown, since I was Massacring any Bighorns on its way. LoL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum