Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FONV] Tired of lugging around all of your crafting components?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Go to Crimson Caravan, there is a campfire and work bench right near each other and there is a dumpster to store all of your stuff.

I just did this and I am so happy because it freed up so much space in my inventory cheers

I never craft anything except for ammunition, so I'm lucky.

Also, they must've gotten rid of your items disappearing when you store them in random places like they had in FO3?

D

I never had a problem with disappearing items in FO3 I used to store **** just about anywhere.

I guess I'll have to see if my stuff is safe, if something comes up missing I'll raze that ****ing place.

StormEye

StormEye

Kenneth wrote:I never had a problem with disappearing items in FO3 I used to store **** just about anywhere.

I guess I'll have to see if my stuff is safe, if something comes up missing I'll raze that ****ing place.
Thought that would have happened with just about everywhere in your universe of FONV, which by now it would have become desolate loneliness of one man nation. LoL

D

I'm currently Guardian Of The Wasteland in my game. Go figure.

I know this is off-topic, but for some reason, whenever I see the name Kenneth, I picture a fat, bald guy with a lisp for some reason. xD

D

Man I'm so glad I did this!

I'm actually able to pick stuff up again and steal more freely. It sucked always being like 250/270 in the weight department.

IIRC, NPCs can loot items from storage containers, so that's how they can disappear.

D

Hmm. Would a dumpster be considered storage container?

In any case, they better not mess with mah stuff or so help me good I'll sent that place back to the stone age lol.

Yeah, it counts. So, keep an eye on it.

D

So far everything has stayed so I'm in the clear.

StormEye

StormEye

Only thing I have regularly created for use was Repair Kit.

Have not created any chems (they are Science related right? which I almost maxed LoL), or even used one. LoL

D

Here's a list of all the craftables.

Different skills effect what you can make.

StormEye

StormEye

I don't see the link. LoL

D

Doh!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_crafting

StormEye

StormEye

Its missing a LOT of things, it seems.

Theres like party time mentos(?) or something, and a lot of other drugs.

ED-E = floating treasure chest.

He carries all of my duct tape, wonderglue, scrap metal/electronics, and wrenches.

StormEye

StormEye

I also use companions as a mule.

LoL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum