Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Pokemon] Can you get Ho oh in crystal version?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Title says all. I know you can in gold but is there a way in crystal?

First off for questions like this google is your friend. But to answer your question you can here is the link.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_get_ho_oh_in_pokemon_crystal

Yeah Lugia and Ho-Oh are at the same level in Crystal, 60 I think.

I remember spending 3 hours trying to catch Lugia only for my batteries to die in Gold once because I wasted my Master Ball...I was heart-broken (and 9 years old).

Catch rate of 3 blows man.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

1) don't post the whole "google it" shit. Obviously I can do that. But I thought hey, why not ask people that might know.

2) I have lugia on my crystal at 75 but I can't figure out ho oh cause there isn't a staircase in it's tower it was in in gold.

And in gold I hade both ho oh and lugia, but I lost my ho oh in a trade mishap(stupid dogs running by, pulled out cord). But my golds save file is curropted appearently. Makes me angry.

Man I don't wanna try to capture the other two dogs. That blows. You only get the chance to attack/throw ball once before they flee.

Last edited by xsilentshooterx on 2010-11-07, 02:25; edited 1 time in total

I'm pretty sure you have to encounter Suicune in the Tin Tower before you can do the Ho-Oh shit, or maybe you have to beat the Pokemon League for access to both...

Can't really remember.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

According to toms link, you gotta:
capture suicune, check
beat elite four, check
capture entie and raiku, nope
do some seemingly easy stuff, maybe?

I could always redo gold but I don't feel like it. 300+ hrs is a lot of playing.

Entei and Raikou piss me off since they're random encounters.

I just had a bunch of cloned master balls (my friend glitched them for me) so I spent 15 minutes walking back and forth between two routes until I found them.

Level 39 Pokemon + Super Repel all the way baby. If you're going to catch them legit try to get a Crobat with Mean Look, Gengar works too but he's a lot more frail.

Also I had like 400 hours on Gold...the only handheld game I've played more was Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Which strikes in at around 700 or so D:

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Hmm, I don't wanna take the time to get a crobat Sad
this looks like a lost cause. I think I'm gonna borrow the platinum version from a friend.

Ya I had 300+ on gold last I checked, and at least 150 on all other pokemons I owned. Probably more on yellow. My next would be fire emblem sacared stones. That game was fun and unlocking the bonus characters was a bitch.

Same

Same

I wish I had gold/crystal. The only old games I have that i haven't lost is Yellow and Silver. But my Heart Gold and Soul Silver is stoopidity because of all the legendaries and then entei (firetypewat) is encountered in the water drowning when I see it so I must catch it so it doesn't drown.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum