To those of you whos GT I dont have

+2
Frostbyrn
BmmFlash
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Im pretty sure I have alot of yours, but I figured I would ask here, since you guys are the ones I want. I dont want everybodys from GFQ, theres not enough room.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Do you have mine?

Its in my Sig

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Im pretty sure I do, but im not sure. My xbox is like, fricken covered in stickie notes full of GTs.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol well i havent been able to get on for like a week because of RROD so i dont know if your on my Friends list

Whats your GT?

StormEye

StormEye

My connection has been haunted by the ghost that has left Fox, and has found a new dwelling in my building's line. It will take some time for it to be fixed, according to my ISP.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Ahhh, thats right! I friended you, and its pending.
Gt is BmmFlash. I should probably set up my sig now... lol

And the rings suck. My first xbox was a first gen arcade that my bro had and fixed. It just was so old that it got them within a month of hard playing. I just got a new arcade for like, 150. I really dont care about the no space, cuz I already had a hard drive.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

There you go just accepted your FR

Look forward to playing with you when my Xbox is back up

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

You can accept a FR without a xbox?? Wow, I still have so much to learn... XD
and thanks

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

yeah using the Xbox website

I probally confused Kansas by sending him a message while i dont have an Xbox lol

So much easier to send text messages while using a keyboard and not that stupid Type it out using a controller thing

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Dear god dont get me started...
Right away I just plugged in my old keyboard I had laying around. Theres no way I was going to sit there and type that much with just a controller.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

you can plug a keyboard into the Xbox?

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yeah. They have that nifty little oval port cover thingy all the way on the right. It pushes in to reveal 2 usb ports.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTroN0X41BlqE11NjWKSNrM6yC0tUqskR8xU5Rqs4tVrz1oS0&t=1&usg=__5_LduAdmiOUopedjWU02lidBFmI=

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I thought that was just for the Controller Chargers didnt know you could plug a Keyboard in there lol

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yep. I think I would have died a long time ago if not for that. Even typing out, "Hey, I saw you on the GFQ forum. Send me a FR if you want" takes literally 15 minuets. Then you go back and find you misspelled something. Its just stupid. And those txting keyboard attachments are stupid if you have a keyboard.

Are you on my FL BmmFlash? I can't remember if I have added you or not. I just blew up at BC2 again. >_> I have such a love/hate relationship with that game.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yes, you are. In fact, I was in that party today. An don that note, what the hell happened to that?! Everybody just...left. It was weird. And I followed most of that blowup, which was totally unnecessary. I wish I could do half of what you can.
And are you going to be partying with GFQs again?

I thought you left; everybody kinda just, disappeared, and then it was Dark, Shaymo, Conkers, and I. Pretty soon, it was only Shaymo and I left, with a bunch of retard teammates vs level 50s, and I lost my temper and backed out. I'm just sitting at the menu now cooling off.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

your playing now?

I'm just sitting at the menu waiting for someone.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Flash you added me right? xXDarkHorizonXx

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Feel free to hit me up, GT is my name.

Oh, and snap, crackle, pop.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Alright, Ill have to add you Greg, and im pretty sure you Dark. I might have already, ill check.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

Basically everyone here is free to add me, I can just sneak into your games/you sneak into mine whenever. GT is my username.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum