Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lol! I've just confirmed two new, OP perks hidden in the campaign (spoilers?)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Here they are:

Perfect Fucking Aim:

What does it do?

PFA allows the computer to target you, anywhere, at any time, and instantly kill you. Rougly about 70% of the bots have this, but it's especially true on the last mission on Veteran, where visibliity is difficult and your screen shakes, and makes it hard to see. The bots don't have a problem though; even you can't seem more than 2 feet in front of you, and you can't aim straight because of the shaking they still can. Better yet, a crack between a box is plausable too, so watch out. PFA also means that if you shoot first, and have already hit them, they WILL NOT flinch, and will continue just holding down the trigger from any distance, with no recoil, and every bullet will connect.

How to unlock?

Answer: You don't! Just like the other perk that I'm about to mention, it's a Bot only perk.

Secret Alliance:

What does it do?

Secret Alliance really means that your allies and your enemies are really on each other's sides, and is a passive perk. You will see this used more on Veteran than any other difficulty (of course). Want to take cover? They will make sure you don't, because as soon as you do, they will quickly run over to you and push you out of the way into enemy fire. When combined with the PFA perk, this becomes old very quickly when it does happen. Secret Alliance also means that your allies don't want you to be able to hit your enemies, and will stand in the way at any chance they get. Trying to run away through a door? They'll block it. Got your sights on an enemies head? They'll block it. But my favourite part about the secret alliance perk, is when your allies ignore enemies completely. They'll see an enemy, watch them run right on past them, then act like nothing happens and go about their business, and usually shoot you to death.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. xD I needed to blow off some steam because I'm just about to beat the last level on Veteran. I'd have to say this one is probably the easiest CoD on Veteran, but still, that kind of stuff still happens a lot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum