Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sticks and Stones is the worst game mode. Ever.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Twitchy

Twitchy

"HEY GUYS LET'S PUT PEOPLE ON A MAP, GIVE THEM THE WORST WEAPONS IN THE GAME WITH VERY LIMITED AMMO AND A WEAPON THAT CAN MAKE ANY GOOD PLAYER LOSE JUST BECAUSE THE USER GOT LUCKY"

So yeah, I just played this game for 3 matches. Here's what happened:

Match 1 - I got off to a great start, getting around 500 points in a minute. Then I get tomahawked. No big deal, still early game. A few minutes later, I'm at 600 points and there's 30 seconds in the match left. Then some asshole spawns behind me while I'm engaging someone, and hits me with a lucky tomahawk. I lose the game.

Match 2 - Started off terrible, couldn't find anyone, then got stuck from behind. Managed to come back and pull first, before getting -you guessed it- tomahawked. I work my way up, and manage to get in the third with a minute left. I run around for 30 seconds looking for people, someone gets bankrupt and I get a kill for first place. Then someone spawns behind me and tomahawks me, assuring my lose.

Match 3 - This game I decided I wasn't losing. I got 3 kills right off the bat with my crossbow, and managed to dodge 4 tomahawks in the process. After a few minutes of shooting people with knives, picking them back up, avoiding God knows how many tomahawks, I had around 900 points and no deaths. 10 seconds on the clock, I can't lose. Someone runs at me, I shoot him with my knife. But just as I do, the game lags, he appears behind me and tomahawks me in the back. RAGEQUIT

I will NEVER play this game again, unless it if with friends, and no one tomahawks -.-

I think they intentionally did that, to make it so everybody has a chance to win; HOWEVER, I still agree with you that the Tomahawk completely bankrupting you is bullshit. It should take away points, but not bankrupt. Treyarch and every other game developer always has too much sympethy for gamers that aren't very good, unfortunately, so every game is probably going to start being like this (and has been).

Black Ops?

I forgot to mention that it's the same kind of reason why I always disable Smash Balls in Brawl, because it's kinda random who it'll break for half of the time, and can unfairly decide a winner who was losing.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I forgot to mention that it's the same kind of reason why I always disable Smash Balls in Brawl, because it's kinda random who it'll break for half of the time, and can unfairly decide a winner who was losing.
But I like my smash balls.

Moar lik u lik to smash ur balz. M I rite? xD

I played Sticks and Stones last night, and I pretty much agree. Every other wager match is more fun, and a lot less frustrating. Weapons that have travel time, like the B-knife and the tomahawk are really awful if you don't have a good connection to the host.

Wacco

I don't mind it. I just try and avoid being tomahawked, which can be difficult. The one that angers me is one in the chamber. People camp too much in it.

I think one in the chamber is worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum