Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Game is so Uzi Mode [HD] (More gameplay by Ante)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZDL3iwgrZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obligatory comment, thumbs up, subscribe. cheers

Kitsune

Kitsune

Nice. I never was really fond of the Uzi, but it works fine if you use it right.

Also, this addresses one thing I hope they "fix" (not really a problem), it's that SMG's aren't that good up-close, but make extremely good weapons from far away for some reason (I think it's the really low recoil). Maybe they'll make SMGs uncontrollable when ADS, or do it like more like earlier BF games, and make it so there's no true ADS, but you can shrink the reticule a bit?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

apparently you are making him tongue-puch fart boxes...

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

tongue-puch fart boxes This Game is so Uzi Mode [HD] (More gameplay by Ante) 2855922021

Ante

Ante

Alright, either the PC boards on GameFAQS are super harsh or you guys are going waaaay too easy on me. I gotta say, after reading some feedback on the video from those guys, they're right. That gameplay is boring.

Here's something I whipped up shortly after reading what they had to say to prove I could "play the objective." It's a short match, and we win pretty decisively.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/93kk136HT58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kitsune

Kitsune

Ante wrote:Alright, either the PC boards on GameFAQS are super harsh or you guys are going waaaay too easy on me. I gotta say, after reading some feedback on the video from those guys, they're right. That gameplay is boring.

Here's something I whipped up shortly after reading what they had to say to prove I could "play the objective." It's a short match, and we win pretty decisively.

It's a bit of both, probably. Normal gameplay is always going to be a bit boring though, no matter how good it is; just the nature of it. Doesn't stop it from being any good, at least IMO. Also, I still have to watch the F2000 video; hopefully I'm going home soon, so I don't have to wait a few minutes to load videos in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum