New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have Angered the BC2 Gods

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 00:46

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Since I went and played Mass Effect 1/2, whenever I come to play BC2, I have the worst of luck. I'm killed by every stat padding, M16 camping whore. It's like I have a giant neon sign on my head saying "KILL ME!!!!". Plus, the one thing that makes me insta rage, a wookie camping in the desert on the arica attack spawn with a 12x scope/mag ammo thinking it actually helps, kills me and me only instead of the other stationary wookies while I'm an engineer. And people that snipe outta the MG tower in the desert looking towards their spawn. Who in their right fucking mind camps there?

P.S. Sorry my first real time playing with you storm, you heard the worst of my rage.

StormEye

StormEye

Its all good. You heard my usual preaching of

"stop raging"
"Fun's good but when we are on decent playing field"

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I feel you dude. There are days where I swear to god I can be seen from space when I stand still in thick brush. Shit's insane.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You must Sacrifice a Chicken!

*offers chicken minion*

LOL, yeah, that's how I usually feel Dark; that's why I'm always raging and saying "WHY ME! YOU STUPID F***ER!?! THERE'S FIVE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE OPEN AND PROBABLY SPOTTED, I'M BEHIND A GOD DAMN FENCE! YOU KNOW WHAT...I HOPE (insert random and disturbing phrase here)!!"

I feel your pain.

StormEye

StormEye

And then my voice strikes the party chat

"CONCENTRATE!"

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya, I usually don't yell in the mic cause parents are home but I was eating with my mom and sister while my dad and stepmom went to a football game. So I was home alone and could let my rage out properly. Was annoying on valp that me, you, kitsune, and conker had to do everything. Was surprised how long that Bradley was in front of ourbase before one of y'all finally killed it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I got one for ya kitsune, tell em that you hope they suck a rotten cock and die.
Plus I found the secret of why people camp and "tea bag".

Yeah, before you got there Storm, me, Dark, and Conker's singlehandedly turned around Valp defense game.

But yeah, if somebody doesn't say anything I tend to ramble; if someone speaks up, I'll quiet down though. I pretty much listen to anybody, which makes me die:

*goes after guy throwing AT mines behind Stormeye's tank*

Stormeye: "GET IN THE TANK! HURRY!"

*gets in tank*

*Stormeye backs over AT mine and we both die*

10I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 00:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol T Bagging Campers are dumb

11I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:00

LOL topic title.

12I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:00

xsilentshooterx wrote:I got one for ya kitsune, tell em that you hope they suck a rotten cock and die.
Plus I found the secret of why people camp and "tea bag".

That's an easy one; I've done it before. They're trying to aggravate you into running to them to attack them, and they expect it.

13I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:01

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Yeah, before you got there Storm, me, Dark, and Conker's singlehandedly turned around Valp defense game.

But yeah, if somebody doesn't say anything I tend to ramble; if someone speaks up, I'll quiet down though. I pretty much listen to anybody, which makes me die:

*goes after guy throwing AT mines behind Stormeye's tank*

Stormeye: "GET IN THE TANK! HURRY!"

*gets in tank*

*Stormeye backs over AT mine and we both die*
This is what happens when I start to lose track of what is going on. LoL

14I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:02

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Really? Mod my topic. Fag. Smile
plus they teabag cause there's actually a dildo glue to the ground there. Ima let you figure the rest out.

15I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:02

I just listen too well to people.

Also, LOL at topic title, but don't abuse your powers Frost.

16I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah ill change it back if Dark asks me

I thought it was a funny prank Very Happy

17I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:03

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:I just listen too well to people.

Also, LOL at topic title, but don't abuse your powers Frost.
I need to teach you the priorities before taking my command. LoL

18I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:03

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I am IRON MOD Very Happy

19I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:05

My number one priority is what somebody tells me; in my mind, it replaces what ever idea I have had. Got that from years of being taught to listen to other people; my stress levels go off the charts when I don't. I can feel my heart rate increase and I get really nervous.

LOL, yes that is also why they teabag, because of the glued dildos. Speaking of which, want to hunt down and get the dog tags from that guy who was teabagging said pleasure toy today?

20I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

This is where i got the Idea from

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o9PgLm__i7w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o9PgLm__i7w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

21I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:06

StormEye

StormEye

I am still angry at those assholes for C4/UAV'ing to no end.

22I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:06

Yeah, that was pretty annoying, but we gave them their just reward.

23I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:08

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ill mod anyone who supports C4/UAVing lol we dont need trolls here Very Happy

24I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:08

Also, Dark, I had a rage phrase that I even laughed at later because I realized how ridiculous it was:

I got pissed at some UAV Alt Fire user, and I said something along the lines that anybody who uses UAV with Alt Fire should have their genitalia torn off, thrown in a blender and puree'd, then forced to drink it through a straw.

UAV Alt fire users are the scum of the earth; I don't even care it they don't kill me because it's just extremely annoying.

25I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:08

StormEye

StormEye

I'm moving this thread to Games in few minutes

26I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:09

Could I try that? I've never got to do that before.

27I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:09

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Frost change it and don't abuse your powers. Please. Smile

and ya kitsune I we can tomorrow when I get home from school.
(how do you get mod powers?)

28I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:09

I don't know, I was just asked.

29I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:10

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Is C4/UAVing tanks okay? Bandit and I did that once, it was hilarious.

30I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:10

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Could I try that? I've never got to do that before.
Go for it. Don't accidently delete it though

31I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:10

Well, I just failed at changing the topic title, so maybe it's best that I don't until I get the hang of the moderation tools.

32I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:11

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh god you guys are Fighting like Jackals lol!

Leave Darks poor little Corpse alone!

33I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:12

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I want mod powers....

34I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:12

It's not working; I know how to move it and such, but I couldn't get it to move, AND I couldn't change the title, even though I clearly typed the new title and such, then pressed "Enter"

35I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:12

StormEye

StormEye

Don't coyotes eat bones?

36I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:13

I'm not sure, they might. I don't think that they normally do, but maybe smaller ones. I've found bones of cats and dead deer and such, so I don't think they usually will eat bones, at least not the majority of them.

37I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I just Moved Soaps topic to sex lol Very Happy

I think wanting to make love to Tara Strong Qualifies as that

ALSO WITH MOD POWERS YOU GET MOD VOICE!

38I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:16

How do you move topics and such? Whenever I try, it simply takes me back to the same exact screen I was at, and does nothing.

39I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:18

StormEye

StormEye

Use the Quick mod tools at the very bottom of the page

40I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:18

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Losers.

41I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:19

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its like Training a Puppy

Or whatever Baby Fox's are called Cubs right?

42I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:20

I believe that they are called "kits", but I could be mistaken. If not, I think "pups" would be the second most likely.

43I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:20

StormEye

StormEye

xsilentshooterx wrote:Losers.
See, I would have modded you if I was GFQ mod. But I am not

44I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:21

*mods Dark without modding*

You have just lost 3 Karma Dark, oh wait...

45I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:21

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah Kits sound about Right

Also Dark dont do that too much you might undermine our Authority and we would have to mod you Seriously

46I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:22

StormEye

StormEye

Frost, if you played around with the title, put it back to the original.

You've been playing around with it too much.

47I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:23

Twitchy

Twitchy

sorry, when I saw the topic title i couldn't resist Very Happy

EDIT: I meant the title about rainbows, i didn't know it had been changed >_>

Last edited by Master_Conker on 2010-08-27, 01:24; edited 1 time in total

48I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:23

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Whatever.

49I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:24

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Already Posted that Video Conker lol

Its where i got the Idea for the Topic Title from

Also i have more Mod power than Storm and Bob lol Very Happy

50I have Angered the BC2 Gods Empty Re: I have Angered the BC2 Gods 2010-08-27, 01:25

I still couldn't figure it out. : /

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum