the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretty proud of myself ! :D :D :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I didn't rage one time today, and in fact I do play better! I had a couple of bullshit games, but that's normal. I had quite a few where I got to call my dogs and chopper gunner in, and actually helped my team win the majority of the Domination games by capping flags and calling in support. I have two videos ready for YouTube now; one from the other day (45-4), and one from today (60-5). I had games with better K/Ds (like 47-1, 30-3, etc), but they aren't nearly as exciting because I didn't move as much.

And the cherry on top, I got called a "God Damn Asian" by somebody on the other team in the lobby. cheers

StormEye

StormEye

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:And the cherry on top, I got called a "God Damn Asian" by somebody on the other team in the lobby. cheers
Pretty proud of myself ! :D :D :D 0102489519-50-04

Somebody was very angry and racist, which in turn made me very happy. Very Happy It feels good knowing that other people get more angry that me, lol.

D

Someone being racist makes you happy?

Heebs

Heebs

>.>

oh my.

Sgt. Al Apone wrote:Someone being racist makes you happy?

No, somebody getting so angry that they freak out and be racist when they don't know anything and go practically insane makes me happy.

Duck

Duck

what exacty does kitsune no kaji mean?

Basically, "fire fox". Very Happy

Also, I do not condone racism in anyway, I just got a kick out of listening to him flip out and rage for a good minute, then leaving the lobby; it's nice to hear somebody other than me rage worse than me.

Or more literally: "Fox of Fire", your choice.

Wacco

Racists just make me lol. I find it hard to believe people really can hate another group of people that much, especially in the modern day. What is this, the 1800's?

I know; I don't understand how people can hate each other, simply because of where somebody was born or their genetics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum