We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proud Daddy!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proud Daddy! Empty Proud Daddy! 2010-12-09, 11:21

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So as I posted yesterday I went to the UK Notre Dame basketball game last night.

My 10 year old daughter had a BLAST! THis was her first live game and it was awesome to watch how excited she was for the game! SHe did all the cheers and chants. She would jump to her feet after a big play and cheer.

THen we are leaving and going through the tunnels and when all the fans where chanting C... A... T... S... CATS CATS CATS oooooooo

I think I had more fun watching her than I did the game! Proud daddy of a UK daughter =o)

2Proud Daddy! Empty Re: Proud Daddy! 2010-12-09, 11:25

Tater

Tater

Congrats man musta felt GOOOOD!!!

Atleast she wasn't bored out of her mind..

3Proud Daddy! Empty Re: Proud Daddy! 2010-12-09, 11:28

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I think my 8 year old was a little bored but She had her moments of fun. My 10 year old though was hyped all the way!

4Proud Daddy! Empty Re: Proud Daddy! 2010-12-09, 11:31

Nice! My kids love going to OU games. But they usually lose interest by halftime. Then I just buy them snacks and they are good to go.

5Proud Daddy! Empty Re: Proud Daddy! 2010-12-09, 11:32

Tater

Tater

There's no better feeling than making your parent feel proud too.

I'm a golfer by nature learned from my dad when we lived in PA on a golf course during my highschool days!

No moment made him prouder than to see me place 3rd in my junior year on our home course against 250 other kids. Especially considering all his hard work and time into my practicing placed me where i did. The smile on his face was from ear to ear!

Makes you as a kid feel good to make your parents proud as well as feeling proud yourself just being a successful parent!

/rant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum