Same
Epyk MD
Voltaire
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Voltaire

Voltaire

It's not like I'm not doing alright at the game but it seems like this game is set up for groups and if you play by yourself like I do you are destined to get frustrated and burned out quickly with this game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I agree, I've already switched back tof bc2

Same

Same

And i'm starting to stop going on xbox as often D;

Voltaire

Voltaire

Yeah I can't wait for Vietnam to come out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

I stopped playing it for a while and I beat RDR and I'm back on Fallout.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I wish I could find something interactive to involve the SeC in other than xbox

Valukar

Voltaire wrote:It's not like I'm not doing alright at the game but it seems like this game is set up for groups and if you play by yourself like I do you are destined to get frustrated and burned out quickly with this game.
mercenary deathmatch

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Voltaire wrote:It's not like I'm not doing alright at the game but it seems like this game is set up for groups and if you play by yourself like I do you are destined to get frustrated and burned out quickly with this game.

Sounds pretty much like every online game these days.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn Volt I played with you yesterday... What am I chopped liver???? HAHAHA Well BO to me is more of a single player multiplayer experience..... HAHA That probably makes no sense but what I am trying to say is I do better when I am playing with only myself or one other SeC guy. When there are 3 or 4 of us I would rather play a game like BC2!

O I did discover the joy of zombies last night. That shit was pretty damn fun!!!

Egon Spengler wrote:Damn Volt I played with you yesterday... What am I chopped liver???? HAHAHA Well BO to me is more of a single player multiplayer experience..... HAHA That probably makes no sense but what I am trying to say is I do better when I am playing with only myself or one other SeC guy. When there are 3 or 4 of us I would rather play a game like BC2!

O I did discover the joy of zombies last night. That shit was pretty damn fun!!!

I kinda feel the same way; whenever you get too many good teammates, it feels like you're fighting over kills, getting killstreaks is harder as well. One, maybe two helping hands are fine, but past that, and I would rather play BC2 or Halo or something.

Did you ever get the Thundergun? It's amazing.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I feel like BC2 even when we have an awesome team then you can still do your own thing. BO is too small and confined for team play I think.

No not sure what that is. I only played for 3 games and it was my first zombnie experience so I was pretty noob! HAHA I at least know what the pack a punch machine is now. They kept talking about pack a punch and I'm like WTF!!! Man I want to play with 3 guys I know now!!!

Yeah. Like I said, BO with too good of a team doesn't really lead to teamwork, but to utterly annihilating the other team, and some people getting screwed on kills, lol.

It took me awhile to find the Pack-A-Punch machines as well. The only reason I know where they're at is because I played with Tallness for Keno, and I watched a video for Five.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No I didn;t even know what the pack a punch machine was, let alone where it was haha. I like the Keno map because it is suitably creepy, but I like the five map because I can see better haha

Either way, Zombies is always fun. I remember the first time I ever had played it back in WaW; there was only 3 rooms, a random box, and a couple guns on the wall. That was it.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I started doing Combat Training. It's funny watching all of you on there but you're not really there. I've been meaning to play Zombies but keep going to BC2.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Well are you done with BO fox or do you want to play some zombies with me???

Funny thing is I don't like the M16 in BO mp but I loved it for killing zombies.

Nah, I'm not done with BO. I still play MP on occasion, and I play Zombies and such. I've just been playing a lot less of it, because I'm trying to be Radiant Dawn again on the Wii. I'll play Zombies sometime though. Smile

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm still having fun with BO.
DL we need to play zombies. I like combat training because when I see one of you playing it I can join in and you have no idea that one of your enemy bots is actually me shooting you. Very Happy

I have done this many times now and you guys almost never notice. I was in a game with DrBob the other day where I was slaughtering his teammates (although Bob was kicking my ass) pulling a bunch of killstreaks against his team and I don't think he had any idea it was actually me. Ha!

We were actually trying to invite you to our party...wait. Did you join the other day when I was in Combat Training alone or something? I was like, "Wtf, the regular bots are better than usual" lol. I play the same kind of joke on my friends too. cheers

I still am working beating the campaign....pretty fun so far.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The time I was talking about it was just you.

BO is way to easy, it's not even that fun anymore. I do love zombies though =D

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Metal I tried inviting you to some zombie fun last night but you ignored my requests to play =o(

I like the campaign in this game, personally.

The game is only too easy because there's so many new players, just wait a couple of months.

Was it after I changed my emblem to the awesome one, or where it was the number 5? Something tells me you were around at a bad time, when I was practicing with the Crossbow and Tomahawk, lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Egon Spengler wrote:Metal I tried inviting you to some zombie fun last night but you ignored my requests to play =o(

Really? Don't remember this. The 360 is almost always on at my house and will sometimes just sit idle at the dash or game menu for hours.

I might not have actually been on.

I noticed that it always says that you've been away for like 4 hours.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmm maybe Metal. Not sure. I think you where in a game so you might just have not seen it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bla125 wrote:I noticed that it always says that you've been away for like 4 hours.

How does that message work anyway. Does it say "away" as soon as the controller turns itself off or is it if you just haven't pressed a button in a while?

If I was playing I'm sorry I missed it. Been wanting to try zombies with you.

I think it says away after your controller turns off.

BO is just going to get easier, especially with all the kiddies getting the game for xmas. Even with my horrid connection I can mantain decent stats. This game is very simple.

Wait until after Christmas. This is how every CoD game has been since it was released. Easy, easy, easy, then about March-April, either the crappy players have gotten better, or they have quit.

Oh god I played multiplayer by myself and it just made me fucking rage.

60% of my deaths were to RC cars, the rest were to FAMAS/AUGs.

lame

when I get on BC2 by myself I still do work. This game is just baaad on random.

Flak Jacket is your friend if you don't like RC cars. That's why I use it.

I think I might be done with multiplayer for a while after what happened to me last night.

T-800 wrote:I think I might be done with multiplayer for a while after what happened to me last night.

That's what she said! xD

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What happened last night?

Wacco

Metal, I was playing with Kitsune and Tallness like a week ago and you joined our combat training and wouldn't join our party Sad

Egon Spengler wrote:What happened last night?
From having a little nuisance in my room to having my sam turret stolen 15+ times I want to take a break for a while from Black ops.

DrBob276 wrote:
T-800 wrote:I think I might be done with multiplayer for a while after what happened to me last night.

That's what she said! xD
lol.

That's the bad thing about Care Packages, which is why I try not to use them if I can help it, and I only do if I have a 90% chance or higher that I'll be safe, because it pisses me off when somebody steals it. I don't care if teammates get it, as long as an enemy doesn't.

DrBob276 wrote:That's the bad thing about Care Packages, which is why I try not to use them if I can help it, and I only do if I have a 90% chance or higher that I'll be safe, because it pisses me off when somebody steals it. I don't care if teammates get it, as long as an enemy doesn't.
No I mean the entire fucking team would come after ME and take my care package and run pack to their spawn. It gets really annoying when it happens to you the entire game and since they have so many of them air support was rendered useless.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I got gun ship in a care package yeterday..... I still like chopper gunner better though.

T-800 wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:That's the bad thing about Care Packages, which is why I try not to use them if I can help it, and I only do if I have a 90% chance or higher that I'll be safe, because it pisses me off when somebody steals it. I don't care if teammates get it, as long as an enemy doesn't.
No I mean the entire fucking team would come after ME and take my care package and run pack to their spawn. It gets really annoying when it happens to you the entire game and since they have so many of them air support was rendered useless.

You want to know the best solution to that?

Press "Start"

Scroll down to "Leave Game"

Press "A"

You win. Very Happy

DrBob276 wrote:
T-800 wrote:

You want to know the best solution to that?

Press "Start"

Scroll down to "Leave Game"

Press "A"

You win. Very Happy
No way was I leaving 0 and 9 so I had to stay so I could just break even.

Then press "Xbox Guide Button"

"Y"

Click "Yes"

Ultra-win, but cheating, I try to refrain from doing that unless I've been spawn killed 5+ times in a row, and I call bullshit (as in the very second I spawn, I spawn in front of a guy shooting at another guy and die type of bullshit, or on top of a claymore/grenade)

DrBob276 wrote:Then press "Xbox Guide Button"

"Y"

Click "Yes"

Ultra-win, but cheating, I try to refrain from doing that unless I've been spawn killed 5+ times in a row, and I call bullshit (as in the very second I spawn, I spawn in front of a guy shooting at another guy and die type of bullshit, or on top of a claymore/grenade)
I refuse to dashboard unless I am 20/40 and the match is about to end.

There's one game I regret not dashboarding in CoD4; my friend wanted to play HC TDM on Showdown with his friends, and I've always said HC is stupid. I let him convince me into staying, because I had felt bad if I left. I died one time, then every other time, I was spawn killed literally before I could even take a single step. As in, the helicopter would shoot through one of this friends and kill me as I spawned, so we'd both died, spawned on grenades, spawned into bullets. Long story, short, I go 0-19. I have never felt so pissed off at a game in my life, and my friend didn't want me to leave. I never played HC again, because HC combines two of the worst possilbe things together: OSK from a lot of guns within range, and bad spawns.

Hardcore sucks in all FPS.

Hardcore is easy mode for people who cant aim.

Dashboarding is is fucking gay.

Seriously, stop obsessing over your stats. No matter how bad my team is and how poor I'm doing as a result, I never dashboard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum