Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inspired and original topic: What is your favorite videogame EVER?

+2
Frostbyrn
B PEGASUS
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for me, hands down. After wearing out BF tonight I played through a level of that, remembered how perfectly that game was made. What about you guys?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I honestly cant pick one off the top of my Head

But it would probally be by Bioware if i had too

Majora1988

Majora1988

I'll go by Generation, because I've been gaming since the NES.

NES: Zelda 2 the Adventure of Link.

SNES/Genesis: Chrono Trigger

N64/PS1: Tie between MGS 1 and Majora's Mask.

Gamecube/PS2/XBOX: Knights of the Old Republic.

XBOX360/PS3: Dragon Age: Origins or Fallout 3.

That's a DIFFICULT decision. Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I might play some DA origins when i get back

I still dont have the Heart to do an all evil playthrough

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:That's a DIFFICULT decision. Sad

That's why I chickened out and did it by Generation I played, lol.

I can't really pick a favorite; there's too many games that are good.

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Hm lots of people here seem to love DA. Am I the only one who thought it was good, better than ME, but not amazing? Maybe my opinion shouldn't count though, I only got through like 1/3 of it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

B PEGASUS wrote:Hm lots of people here seem to love DA. Am I the only one who thought it was good, better than ME, but not amazing? Maybe my opinion shouldn't count though, I only got through like 1/3 of it.

You probably aren't a huge DnD dork like me, lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Combat got a Bit repetitive after awhile

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

I enjoy RPG's for what they are, but for me it's hard to really get into them. I'm more into the story of RPG's (which Bioware does phenomenally) than I am into the complicated skill trees such as what DA had. I thought it was really interesting and cool, but it's not something I can obsess about. And yeah, I agree with Frost, the combat got kind of repetitive after a while.

Majora1988

Majora1988

B PEGASUS wrote:I enjoy RPG's for what they are, but for me it's hard to really get into them. I'm more into the story of RPG's (which Bioware does phenomenally) than I am into the complicated skill trees such as what DA had. I thought it was really interesting and cool, but it's not something I can obsess about. And yeah, I agree with Frost, the combat got kind of repetitive after a while.

Ah well, diffren't strokes 'fo diffren't fol'ks.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Although i loved how i could play a Mage Potentially Infinite Times

I just wish you Could play as a Dalish Keeper instead of Starting out in the Tower as an Elf

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Majora1988 wrote:
B PEGASUS wrote:I enjoy RPG's for what they are, but for me it's hard to really get into them. I'm more into the story of RPG's (which Bioware does phenomenally) than I am into the complicated skill trees such as what DA had. I thought it was really interesting and cool, but it's not something I can obsess about. And yeah, I agree with Frost, the combat got kind of repetitive after a while.

ROFL did you mean that to sound extremely sexual? Or am I just a sick bastard?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Frostbyrn wrote:Although i loved how i could play a Mage Potentially Infinite Times

I just wish you Could play as a Dalish Keeper instead of Starting out in the Tower as an Elf

That would have been sweet.

Majora1988

Majora1988

B PEGASUS wrote:
Majora1988 wrote:

ROFL did you mean that to sound extremely sexual? Or am I just a sick bastard?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wqgaa_kdX-E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wqgaa_kdX-E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol my sister Actually thought Soaps Avatar was Fat bastard

Majora1988

Majora1988

I did at first glance too.

But then I looked harder, and realized Fat Bastard didn't have a mustache.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its Ben Stiller from Dodgeball

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yes.

Obligatory Dodgeball quote.

Necessary? Is it Necessary for me to drink my own urine!? No but it's sterile and I like the taste.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol

I keep Getting that Stupid Milkshake song tuck in my head when i see his Avatar

Majora1988

Majora1988

Lol, I sing that song to annoy my friends, its hilarious to hear the groans from them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I once Sang Wayward son for like 3 months lol

What is the Milkshake song?

Majora1988

Majora1988

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pGL2rytTraA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pGL2rytTraA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Majora1988 on 2010-08-27, 03:36; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the yard Damn right its better than yours

Tater

Tater

Page 2 i should have known it'd been off topic already! Inspired and original topic: What is your favorite videogame EVER? Icon_razz

My favorite game? Oh boy i don't think theres just one. I've played alot of games in the last 15 yrs, many good some crap few great!

TOp of the listers

Halo CE
Splinter cell (series)
BC2 (can't play it enough)
Call of duty 1, 2 and MW1
Golden eye
Mario Kart

Antz0r

Antz0r

Jeez...hard to pick one game.

Here are a few though:
BF1942, BC2, ME 1/2, SSB/SSBM/SSBB, The Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Series