New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

When a videogame is so famous, that it makes it to national TV

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

You know Korea loves StarCraft when everyone gets the jokes.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol! That was awesome!

chunckylover53

Wow that is awesome. I loved the carrier part that's how i always feel when i see them...

Grey

Grey

I hate Starcraft (because it's universe is a complete ripoff of Warhammer 40k, yes I am that kind of hater) and I am laughing my ass off.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol, I love both franchises for what they offer, though I can't wait to get my hands on Spacemarine, it looks like it's going to awesome Very Happy.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN! IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!

Now if only they'd make a game like that but you play as the Imperial Guard instead (Is a Guardsmen at heart Smile )

Grey

Grey

I'm pretty sure they'll be mods where it would be the IG verse the Traitor Guard and so on. Also.

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Guardsmen? Aren't they the normal dudes the marines use as cannon fodder?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Rainbow War wrote:I hate Starcraft (because it's universe is a complete ripoff of Warhammer 40k, yes I am that kind of hater) and I am laughing my ass off.

Well, Blizzard hasn't innovated in years. They are a "take concept and polish it" company. At least since some time ago. So I can understand your hate. I loved SC1 and Brood War though, SC2 is a mixed bag.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Warhammer universe way more than SC.

Ah yes, guardsmen, they do tend to be the meat shields of the imperiums military. I love them because they're Ordinary men and women fighting the extraordinary, plus I'm a sucker for kick ass tanks like the Bane blade and all of her variants Razz

I fell in love with the guard when they were introduced in Dawn of War Winter Assault. Loved the whole commissar thing "Under charges of cowardice, I sentence you to death!" *bang!*

Grey

Grey

I gotta say this about the Guard. The Basilisk is a very sexy unit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum