Dropped Da Soap
TexasMace
TheGM
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

That all those people are Pussies.

"I hope you realize DICE, you are really, REALLY, pissing off your hardcore fan base. I almost went out and bought Black Ops. THAT"S HOW BORED I AM RIGHT NOW" - a pussy.

also Harvest day blog is up.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/18/harvest-day.aspx?PageIndex=2#comments

You think that's bad? Try going to the forums.

Unfortunately it's another 'random crash day' so you can't even view most topics. There are people there bitching about everything, slugs, the MG36 - everything. Holy shit they are so bad.

Why would anybody bitch about the MG36? I can see slugs, but the MG36 is pretty ridiculous.

Because the #2 guy on the PC has 40,000 kills with it.

That's literally the only reason. They all bitch about absolutely stupid shit and they all have their stats in their sig and very rarely do they have something higher than a 0.90 ratio and 140 SPM.

Yeah it's not even that good a gun, without head shots it doesn't kill all that fast, the fire rate is moderate and the recoil is comparatively high for an LMG.

If anything it's just the third-worse LMG in the class, better than the XM8 and T88 only. I really like the '36 though, it's really cool-looking.

I never thought that it was that great, unless you headshot either. I always said it's really a BB gun; you have to shoot their eyes out to kill them.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Ouch, just realised how bad my stats suck compared to you guys.
I know, I'll blame it on playing with randies.

You're still fine. Very Happy Playing with randoms makes it hard to do well.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What Kitsune said. I played with randoms for months. My stats were horrible. Then I started playing with people on GFAQs and on here, and now look at em.

I played with randies for a huge chunk of my BC2 play time.

That is where most of the Atacama Desert came from, otherwise they make me rage like shit.

Pants3000

Pants3000

Mmm... I played with friends most of the time... when everyone went to BO it was just me playing alone Sad

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Same here. My first 400 hours was 100% played with randoms. Except for one coincidental match where I was playing opposite of The TerryMay, Blackholedreams and Darkhorizon.

lol the rounds I played with Storm ended my randy days.

oh finding storm on random

Valukar

JDM_Jev wrote:lol the rounds I played with Storm ended my randy days.

i hate you

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I randomly found the GFQ's (after posting on the forums) through random matches. I know we steamrollered the other team, someone on my squad was complaining about my AN-94, all the enemies left.

Metalzoic wrote:

Same here. My first 400 hours was 100% played with randoms. Except for one coincidental match where I was playing opposite of The TerryMay, Blackholedreams and Darkhorizon.
Same but it was like 140 hours for me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I played with D, Mills, Storm, and Terry for sooo long I don;t remember a time before them =o)

Tater

Tater

I played the first 2 months of release with 2 friends and then they hated the game so i was alone for a few weeks and doing ok stats wise until, I posted up my GT on Gamefaqs and i sent DL a FR.

That was in April! Now look at my stats after meeting most everyone here.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ingsmasher wrote:
JDM_Jev wrote:lol the rounds I played with Storm ended my randy days.

i hate you

I had the game for like 2 and a half weeks before you got it

And then we played a lot (lol chubby) basically up until we all got VIP and chubby stopped-playing

and then you left me for reach

i was saddened

you weren't there when I got my 50 Sad

Valukar

you weren't there when i got mine either

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum