Patrick Star
¿jitty?
Heebs
Metalzoic
sheep
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51My boys weren't there! - Page 2 Empty Re: My boys weren't there! 2010-11-22, 16:07

Lol, that's kind of ironic, considering he doesn't like people saying things about you, but keeping a picture of you like that on his phone. Not insulting him, or anything, I just think it's kinda funny.

Also, I haven't raged for 5 days now. Maybe I should celebrate if I make it by restarting after 12 days, then have the "12 Days of Not-Rage", like the "12 Days of Christmas", and give myself a present for being good each day, like myself some brownies or something? Lol!

52My boys weren't there! - Page 2 Empty Re: My boys weren't there! 2010-11-22, 16:09

sheep

sheep

Do it Kitty!

He is very strange. Been with him for a while now, and I still haven't figured him out.

53My boys weren't there! - Page 2 Empty Re: My boys weren't there! 2010-11-22, 16:57

why is there so much lag

I got off BO because it was fucking annoying the hell out of me and this game is lagging like fucking shit

why

54My boys weren't there! - Page 2 Empty Re: My boys weren't there! 2010-11-22, 17:17

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

The snow you have up there is interfering with your normally elite Canadian connection.

55My boys weren't there! - Page 2 Empty Re: My boys weren't there! 2010-11-22, 17:46

You're probably being put on a European server like I've been for the past couple weeks. Check your recently played list and look for any Europeans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum