New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some drunk dumb ass ran into the side of my brand new car

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

to bad for him I got the make, mod, color & tag number.....
I'm am pissed right now.

Oh shit! Sorry to hear that Epyk. Sad

Why the fuck did he do it? Was an accident, or to be a complete dick?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

long story, I'll post when I get home.
Short story, complete ass.

god awful night. If my third shifter hadn't called off....I would be playing xbox right now, not working a double...and my car would be fine.

sheep

sheep

Oh man that totally blows. I would cry if that happened to me.

At least you got all his info.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

He drove off , but one of my regulars got the info for me when they saw It happen

Tater

Tater

Did you take pics of where your car was sitting?

Definitely get as much evidence as possible so the INS company can't try and screw you. Even though they are gonna try!

This also makes me sad, considering i'm buying my first NEW car in the spring. I fear small rocks and dumbasses.

BTW epyk what kinda car ya got?

sheep

sheep

Yes, definitely get pictures asap. Even the tow truck guy suggested I get pictures when I got hit by Bambi's dad. That way they couldn't say I was lying and had run into something else. A little difficult to fake deer blood, hair and bodily functions. Luckily for me my friends who came to sit with me had their digital camera with them.

Stupid drunk drivers.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

2010 ford focus
The economy family mans car

Tater

Tater

If i've learned anything from being a part of car forums, it's that you should take as many pictures as possible.

I'm part of Honda-tech.com and visit the Integra type R forum frequently. Those guys have had some horror stories! One guy went to an acura dealer just to get an oil change. His car came out of the shop 30 mins later with a severely damaged rear quarter panel. The dealer said "OH that was already there". And because he didn't take pics of the car when he got there he had no leg to stand on.

COVER YOUR ASS!!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Lame...
Years ago I left my friends apartment in Seattle about 3am, went to open my car door and it wouldn't budge. Looked down and the entire drivers side, from wheel well to wheel well was caved in. Door wouldn't open. Convertibale top wouldn't go down etc...

The awesome part? My insurance had run out at 12:01 am... Ha!

They paid for it anyway because I told the police I saw it at 11pm and that's what the report said. Still funny timing though.

D

XD Metal I always expect something like that to happen to me as soon as my coverage runs out lol.

Metalzoic wrote:Lame...
Years ago I left my friends apartment in Seattle about 3am, went to open my car door and it wouldn't budge. Looked down and the entire drivers side, from wheel well to wheel well was caved in. Door wouldn't open. Convertibale top wouldn't go down etc...

The awesome part? My insurance had run out at 12:01 am... Ha!

They paid for it anyway because I told the police I saw it at 11pm and that's what the report said. Still funny timing though.

I don't blame you for lying on that one; that's Murphy's Law right there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum