Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wacky Republicans pulling double dumb duty.

+4
TexasMace
Zillah
Wacco
TheGM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

Sure Democrats might be sadly pathetic. Republicans are just down right stupid and more funny.

Wacco

I could go off on my usual "I hate people who hate on Republicans" thing but I'm not going to. At least you acknowledge both sides are full of idiots, which is the truth. I'm just more angry at democrats right now because of Libya...yea wooo! Good job Obama! Get us involved in a conflict that had less to do with us than Iraq/Afghanistan! Now that's change we can believe in, huh?

Zillah

Zillah

Wacco wrote:I could go off on my usual "I hate people who hate on Republicans" thing but I'm not going to. At least you acknowledge both sides are full of idiots, which is the truth. I'm just more angry at democrats right now because of Libya...yea wooo! Good job Obama! Get us involved in a conflict that had less to do with us than Iraq/Afghanistan! Now that's change we can believe in, huh?

ehhh... it'll all peter(sp) out in a few weeks. i highly doubt any further escalation in involvement

TexasMace

TexasMace

Democrats are stupid, GM. Northerners are stupid, GM. People that don't believe in God are stupid, GM.
You are pathetic and I feel sorry for you.

Wacco

That's what I hope Zillah. If anything more happens, nothing good will come out of it.

TheGM

TheGM

Just Remember Republicans were totally for intervention in Libya.....Until Obama agreed with them.

Aw it is looks like somebody can't tell the difference between a Political Party and the People who vote for it.

Duck

Duck

Wacco wrote:I could go off on my usual "I hate people who hate on Republicans" thing but I'm not going to. At least you acknowledge both sides are full of idiots, which is the truth. I'm just more angry at democrats right now because of Libya...yea wooo! Good job Obama! Get us involved in a conflict that had less to do with us than Iraq/Afghanistan! Now that's change we can believe in, huh?

He really can't win. Momar Ghadafi was slaughtering unarmed civilians. If we DIDN'T do anything about there'd be even more uproar. At least this time most of the NATO is actually helping us. We've given command to NATO for this, it's no longer a US operation anyways. It also looks like we're 100% not going to do anything but airstrikes.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

everybody just chill...

TheGM

TheGM

everybody is chill.....

Cept Texas....he is hilarious.

Symbolic

Symbolic

I really hope you werent serious with that Northerner comment Tex.....

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

or the atheist comment too.

Symbolic wrote:I really hope you werent serious with that Northerner comment Tex.....
I think tex was joking but if he wasn't...

Symbolic

Symbolic

Also seriously GM your act is running thin man. Please get some new material

Symbolic

Symbolic

Yea I got a sarcastic tone from Tex. I think he was just mocking GM. I hope lol. Hopefully the mods have an eye on this thread..

Symbolic wrote:Yea I got a sarcastic tone from Tex. I think he was just mocking GM. I hope lol. Hopefully the mods have an eye on this thread..
He is a mod and I think he was referring to how republicans feel about people or how GM feels.

Khfan60

Khfan60

So... democrats are idiots and republicans are as well.... So we should be communist? Razz

TheGM

TheGM

What act? You Joking right, bro?

And they should keep a eye on a Blue Guy with a grudge against......stuff, Lots O' Stuff appearently. That is one ticked off Texan.

I'd be mad if I was in Texas too.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Khfan60 wrote:So... democrats are idiots and republicans are as well.... So we should be communist? Razz

NO. we will be in between all 3.
a democricanist!

FORWARDS MY DEMOCRICANISTS!!! FIGHT, FIGHT FOR FREE STATE-OWNED PRIVATE HEALTHCARE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!

Judas Iscariot wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:So... democrats are idiots and republicans are as well.... So we should be communist? Razz

NO. we will be in between all 3.
a democricanist!

FORWARDS MY DEMOCRICANISTS!!! FIGHT, FIGHT FOR FREE STATE-OWNED PRIVATE HEALTHCARE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!
3?

Zillah

Zillah

yes, in between communists republicans and democrats.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ democrats, republicans and communists = 3

Smile

edit: yeah, zillah beat me to it :p

Zillah

Zillah

dang kutku, after i posted that and pressed 'new posts' you had already posted that message. if there was a seconds timer it would have been a stp

TheGM

TheGM

What no love for the Fingerlickins and Tastycrats?

You all disappoint me......more then usual....

Especially Tim.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Zillah wrote:dang kutku, after i posted that and pressed 'new posts' you had already posted that message. if there was a seconds timer it would have been a stp

they are both 9:36pm for me Very Happy

Duck

Duck

Republican and Democrat are no where near communist on the political spectrum. They just bicker at each other over truly insignificant differences in politics.

Wacco

TheGM wrote:Just Remember Republicans were totally for intervention in Libya.....Until Obama agreed with them.

Aw it is looks like somebody can't tell the difference between a Political Party and the People who vote for it.

Dunno why you have to come off as so condescending, but ok. Yup, all Republicans were for intervention until Obama agreed. I change my opinions completely based on what Obama believes, not the fact that we're already involved in multiple conflicts that we have no business being in. And yea, I can't tell the difference between a Political Party and the people who vote for it. I'm obviously a complete idiot and can't understand anything.

TheGM

TheGM

That 2nd part wasn't directed at you Short Stuff.

Somebody wasn't paying attention. *shakes head in that disappointed teacher manner*

Back to Intervention.

Dammed if you do, Dammed if you don't.

Let Crazy Ass hole kill a shit load of people because he is a crazy ass hole. Or Help with the effort to stop him.

At Least Afghanistan made sense.

Iraq......How many times did the reason we invaded change....5? 6? Yeah people forgot that, Sure bet they could name who won the 1st season of American Idol though.

Wacco

Libya though? Nobody got angry we didn't intervene in Darfur or something like that but they'd be mad about Libya? I don't think most Americans could find Libya on a map before this whole rebellion, and even now most still don't know what's going on.

TheGM

TheGM

Well I don't think there is Oil in Sudan.

That was big under the Bush presidency. So people should take it up with him. Didn't help that it was in East Africa and we all know nobody wants to go there. Seeing how well it went last time.

That is why nobody wants to deal with the Pirates in Somalia.

And the big difference between them is one was Ethnic Cleansing with Militia running around unchecked the other was Evil Crazy guy bombing his own people with Jet Fighters.

Which one is the easier sell?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum