Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just saw a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

He was not playing maybe or is retarded?

I think that may be it. Also, a joke:

What has no brain, sits in a corner, and is useless?

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I think that may be it. Also, a joke:

What has no brain, sits in a corner, and is useless?
My English book

In all seriousness though a 3 day old empty pizza box.

A teammate (pizza box works as well though)! You win! xD

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

A BC2 random.

xsilentshooterx wrote:A BC2 random.

Like I said, a teammate! xD

Of any kind, on any game though. Halo, BC2, CoD, doesn't matter, they're all the same. I'm tempted to go play FO:NV for a while, even though I haven't raged for 3 days, it's quite frustrating to deal with them, and I'm cursed: whenever I play in a group, I have horrendous luck, and get spawn killed, and all that good stuff, lol.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

No, BC2 randoms don't even count as teammates. They are unkillable enemies.

Damn, well, then you're absolutely right. You found the real correct answer. 10 Foxxy Cred for you! Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

This guy is great. he refuses to play with anybody but randoms then complains about randoms being crap.

*Shakes head*

I'm screwed either way, but I get more kills playing alone, so I tend to do so, because I actually like ranking up and having a good K/D.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Yes, winner is me.

But for how he went 0-21 twice, he just wanted to give the other team a cup of tea, but they got pissed cause the wanted warm milk, but he had none. Selfish, ungrateful people.

xsilentshooterx wrote:Yes, winner is me.

But for how he went 0-21 twice, he just wanted to give the other team a cup of tea, but they got pissed cause the wanted warm milk, but he had none. Selfish, ungrateful people.

I know, I can't believe them, poor guy. Lol.

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I'm screwed either way, but I get more kills playing alone, so I tend to do so, because I actually like ranking up and having a good K/D.

..................Fucking wow.

TheGM86 wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I'm screwed either way, but I get more kills playing alone, so I tend to do so, because I actually like ranking up and having a good K/D.

I know, it's hard for you comprehend doing well as actually being fun, don't strain yourself.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I actually have done that in MW2 in search. I would run to there spawn with the bomb and run up to people and just stand there switching guns. Then in the lobby I would ask them why they didn't want any tea. It sure did piss off the people on my team.

Round starts. I pick up bomb.
My team-god fucking damnit He got the bomb again!!!

It was hilarious.

I'll have to try that sometime; I should mix up that strategy with the swimming technique by Crit1kal, and tell them I'm swimming through the tea to give them a hug, then a cup of it.

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
TheGM86 wrote:

I know, it's hard for you comprehend doing well as actually being fun, don't strain yourself.

Me? Bad? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHA!

HA!

But I guess with all your complaining about getting shit stats makes you Rage, you know more about it then I bro.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Haha yes. I wish riot shield was in this game. Then you could be a swimming turtle going to give them s cup of tea and a hug.

Because 1.30>2.25 right?

But what are you talking about? I love losing. It makes me so happy to lose, that I get naked and dance to that shit. It's my favourite, honestly.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ok come on guys quite arguing over stupid shit.

xsilentshooterx wrote:Ok come on guys quite arguing over stupid shit.

I'm not arguing, look. I even told him how much I love losing. It makes me get naked and dance.

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Because 1.30>2.25 right?

But what are you talking about? I love losing. It makes me so happy to lose, that I get naked and dance to that shit. It's my favourite, honestly.

Damn right.

If you loved losing as you do complaining you would be one happy guy!

I like complaining even more, why do you think I do it all the time. You don't even want to know how much I love complaining.

TheGM

TheGM

No I am pretty sure we know by the 8 topics a day about it.

Nope, that's not even enough as to how much I love it, really. You don't even want to know; I like it alot. Hell yeah!

TheGM

TheGM

No I am sure how much.....

Toooo muuuuch...

There's no such thing as a too much.

Just saw  a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row. DUHDUN

TheGM

TheGM

Tell that to Kristie Alley.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Just saw  a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row. 104
Just saw  a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row. 109

Higurashi wrote:Just saw  a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row. 104
Just saw  a team mate that has gone 0-21...2 times in a row. 109

You know you like it. xD

Oh, wut da heawh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum