Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-20, 22:42

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

2Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 01:59

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nuketown just sucks period.
That map, paired with the games shitty spawns means its just a shitty map.

3Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 02:07

You have to admit nuketown will become the prime example for bad spawns in games for years to come.

4Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 02:12

Erkeric

Erkeric

If you get good with expecting spawn changes and are always prepared it can be a pretty rewarding map in my eyes.

Ive played it so much that I can expect when to move from one back yard to the other and catch the respawning people off guard.

Also in the video the person got killed by the same airstrike twice. That was their mistake and not the maps fault. And when you hear an airstrike is incoming you get your ass inside...you have plenty of time to do so.

5Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 02:59

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

zk50 x erk wrote:
Also in the video the person got killed by the same airstrike twice. That was their mistake and not the maps fault. And when you hear an airstrike is incoming you get your ass inside...you have plenty of time to do so.

wat

Also, the person in the video is me >_>

6Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:02

Higurashi wrote:
zk50 x erk wrote:

wat

Also, the person in the video is me >_>
I think he was not paying attention...

7Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:08

Valukar

umm okay? You mashed X as soon as you got killed by an airstrike that covers the whole map and didn't expect to get killed by it again?

I've heard it all before. If you spawn in the airstrike again the spawns suck, if you spawn in the same place as before the spawns suck, if you spawn on the same side of the planet as the other team the spawns suck, blah blah blah. It's ridiculously easy to get out of a spawn trap on Nuketown if you have any kind of reflexes other than the ability to mash the melee button when you come within 5 feet of something that moves.

*inb4 kitsune comes along and says i'm from missouri and that's why i'm right*

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

8Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:09

T-800 wrote:You have to admit nuketown will become the prime example for bad spawns in games for years to come.

Black Ops as a whole sets a pretty bad precedent for spawns, as if they could have possibly gotten worse after MW2.

9Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:14

Ante

Ante

Ingsmasher wrote:umm okay? You mashed X as soon as you got killed by an airstrike that covers the whole map and didn't expect to get killed by it again?

I've heard it all before. If you spawn in the airstrike again the spawns suck, if you spawn in the same place as before the spawns suck, if you spawn on the same side of the planet as the other team the spawns suck, blah blah blah. It's ridiculously easy to get out of a spawn trap on Nuketown if you have any kind of reflexes other than the ability to mash the melee button when you come within 5 feet of something that moves.

*inb4 kitsune comes along and says i'm from missouri and that's why i'm right*

I'm sorry but if you spawn in the same airstrike twice, yes, the spawns do indeed suck. There's no such thing as a spawn trap on Nuketown. It's just a clusterfuck of spawnkilling from both sides.

10Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:16

it covers the whole map

the only way he could avoid spawning into it would be by spawning on top of where he died the first time

it's nuke town

11Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:17

Erkeric

Erkeric

I thought it might have been you but I didnt want to say it was then have it turn out with someone getting mad because I said it was you and it really wasnt.

Couldnt really make out any of the names in the video.

And how do you not expect to respawn in the same airstrike in a map that size? Its not the spawning that made you die 2 times... Its the fact that you dont have the patience to hold off on respawning for 3 seconds.

12Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:18

Valukar

You're setting yourself up to get killed by it again, it's like you want to create a bad spawn for yourself just to come here and bitch about it.

13Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:19

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

God forbid I don't expect to die a a fraction of a second after I spawn. Mashing the X button after I die is something I can't control as I have been doing that for the thousands of times I have died since CoD 4. Also, I spawned at the very end of the airstrike. I could have spawned anywhere else in the map, but it spawned me in the tiny area where the airstrike hadn't hit yet.

14Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:21

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

JDM_Jev wrote:it covers the whole map

the only way he could avoid spawning into it would be by spawning on top of where he died the first time

it's nuke town
i did that like twice

15Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:23

Erkeric

Erkeric

I see where your coming from higu as I mash X also. But if I die to an airstike 2 times...its my fault not the spawning. If I hadnt been so impatient, I wouldnt have died twice so I have no one else to blame.

16Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:24

Higurashi wrote:God forbid I don't expect to die a a fraction of a second after I spawn. Mashing the X button after I die is something I can't control as I have been doing that for the thousands of times I have died since CoD 4. Also, I spawned at the very end of the airstrike. I could have spawned anywhere else in the map, but it spawned me in the tiny area where the airstrike hadn't hit yet.

That's just the game's way of saying trolled hard.

I spawned on top of an RCXD before, I think that's a little worse for the wtf factor.

And it was on Grid.

17Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:28

Valukar

But Grid is stupid and dumb and stupid. =D

hey anwhistle go read john's post in that topic on f5. lmfao it's hilarious =p

18Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:34

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

zk50 x erk wrote:I see where your coming from higu as I mash X also. But if I die to an airstike 2 times...its my fault not the spawning. If I hadnt been so impatient, I wouldnt have died twice so I have no one else to blame.

It IS the spawn system's fault. Look at the very end of the video. You can see my name spawn at the very tiny section of the map where the airstrike was hitting. You can also see I spawned right on top of a guy.

19Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:36

You better edit that before they go back on saying 'OMG TROLLED LOL TEC'

even though Kerry is a fucking moron and Starwolf is lol

cod purist bro

20Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:37

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

JDM_Jev wrote:You better edit that before they go back on saying 'OMG TROLLED LOL TEC'

cod purist bro

wat

21Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:39

JDM_Jev wrote:You better edit that before they go back on saying 'OMG TROLLED LOL TEC'

cod purist bro
Jev get on right now so that we can play some black ops or BC2 together.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-11-21, 03:40; edited 1 time in total

22Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:39

Higurashi wrote:

cod purist bro

wat

I was talking to Ing.

There are many forums we go to together

23Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:40

T-800 wrote:

cod purist bro
Lead get on right now so that we can play some black ops or BC2 together.

I just got off you need better timing :l

I might get on late into the night out of boredom/insomnia though. I haven't been sleeping that well since I quit smoking ._.

24Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:41

JDM_Jev wrote:
T-800 wrote:

cod purist bro

I might get on late into the night out of boredom/insomnia though. I haven't been sleeping that well since I quit smoking ._.
But I will only be on for about 40 minutes. Sad

25Why Nuketown sucks. Empty Re: Why Nuketown sucks. 2010-11-21, 03:42

T-800 wrote:
JDM_Jev wrote:
T-800 wrote:

cod purist bro

But I will only be on for about 40 minutes. Sad

There's always tomorrow =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum