Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I just watched walking dead last night...

+3
Dropped Da Soap
TexasMace
D
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And my god what an amazing show. It has been a while since I have seen a tv show this good.

Hell yes!

You need to catch the first three episodes. The show is such a hit right now that AMC is playing reruns constantly. Try to catch them.

Also, the comic book is awesome too. Check it out if you ever get the chance.

Other than video games, this is the only reason I turn on the tv.

The Cramtron wrote:Hell yes!

You need to catch the first three episodes. The show is such a hit right now that AMC is playing reruns constantly. Try to catch them.

Also, the comic book is awesome too. Check it out if you ever get the chance.

Other than video games, this is the only reason I turn on the tv.
They have the first episode on hulu so I will watch it there.

D

http://www.casttv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

You can watch them all there^

TexasMace

TexasMace

"HEY, DUMBASS!...You in the tank." (first episode)

Love the show! Thought the "Vato" storyline was well-written.

I only watch this and "Stargate: Universe" right now.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I highly doubt it, and I am too lazy to check, but thats not gonna work on my Itouch will it?

D

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I highly doubt it, and I am too lazy to check, but thats not gonna work on my Itouch will it?

I cannot confirm nor deny this.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And I am too lazy to confirm or deny it.
I have an app on my touch that allows me to download certain video files. I haven't used it at all, so I don't know if it would work for that too. Highly doubt it, so I might check it when I get out of the shower.

Yeah, not likely. Stupid apple devices pretty much only let you use youtube. For some reason they're just absolutely baffled by flash.

They just want to promote their inferior quicktime.

After my iphone dies, I'm going to get a different brand of smartphone.

Chewy

Chewy

I saw what was the first 2 episodes I think.

Pretty damn good show but a little cheesy at parts. I guess all TV shows are though.

What I didn't get is why the black dude cared the most about that racist hicks life. If I were him instead of apologizing for dropping the key I would have just urinated on his face.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Really? I figured it had to suck since it's a made-for-tv zombie show. Just saying that makes me cringe. cringes...

AMC only had two series (Breaking Bad and Mad Men) prior to The Walking Dead, both critically acclaimed, and garnering many awards. So I figured they would do the comic justice. So far they have.

The only thing I kind of dislike is the addition of a bunch of side stories. The Vatos, T-Dogg, Merle, and all that never happened in the comic. I thought it was pretty cheesy at first with the rooftop conflict, and it felt kind of cliche with the racial tension nonsense, but I like the direction it's going in.

But yeah, six shows in the first season only. Next season has already received the green light.
Spoiler:

Wacco

I'm loving it too, just started watching last week. It is kind of cheesy at parts, but hey, whatever. It's a good show all around, so I don't mind a bit of cheese.

The Cramtron wrote:AMC only had two series (Breaking Bad and Mad Men) prior to The Walking Dead, both critically acclaimed, and garnering many awards. So I figured they would do the comic justice. So far they have.

The only thing I kind of dislike is the addition of a bunch of side stories. The Vatos, T-Dogg, Merle, and all that never happened in the comic. I thought it was pretty cheesy at first with the rooftop conflict, and it felt kind of cliche with the racial tension nonsense, but I like the direction it's going in.

But yeah, six shows in the first season only. Next season has already received the green light.
Spoiler:
That sounds awesome.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Im watching it right now.

3 questions

1st episode during the police chase...there is a teddy bear covered in blood being eaten by crows....WTF? This was like a week before the outbreak Im guessing b/c of the flowers in the hospital room so why is the teddy bear there?

1st episode also during the police chase....The 2 cops are standing there chatting without clearing the car of suspects....Who is that stupid to do that? (yea, I know to add drama but still....)

2nd episode when they are getting the van from the construction site...Why is the main character looking back over his shoulder while backing up? Yea there is a door to the box but the back door is closed....

Im sorry...I always find those little things like that and they annoy me.

zk50 x erk wrote:Im watching it right now.

3 questions

1st episode during the police chase...there is a teddy bear covered in blood being eaten by crows....WTF? This was like a week before the outbreak Im guessing b/c of the flowers in the hospital room so why is the teddy bear there?

1st episode also during the police chase....The 2 cops are standing there chatting without clearing the car of suspects....Who is that stupid to do that? (yea, I know to add drama but still....)

2nd episode when they are getting the van from the construction site...Why is the main character looking back over his shoulder while backing up? Yea there is a door to the box but the back door is closed....

Im sorry...I always find those little things like that and they annoy me.
They screwed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum