New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone go shopping today?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone go shopping today? Empty anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:42

Me? Hell no. I hate stores!

2anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:45

Considering people are utterly insane trying to get into the stores, and the fact that I don't like crowds, definitely not, lol. Somebody even asked me if I wanted to go, and I told them, in the Hotel Mario voice, "No?"

3anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:45

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nope I had to come into work today to do some end of year stuff. I think my wife may have gone out though.

4anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:47

I to hate huge crowds. Probably something to do with my ocd...

5anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:50

I'm at work. But I'll probably be at the mall all weekend. Crying or Very sad My wife is already planning the weekend around shopping.

You sure you want to get married Symbolic?

6anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:53

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh My wife can shop without me... She knows not to ask me to go with her. I act like a kid and pick shit up and start p laying with it and I slow her down. HAHAHA 10 years of marriage I have learned the tricks!

7anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:53

I hit the jackpot I think. My woman hates shopping as muc as I do haha.

8anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 16:54

Egon Spengler wrote:Meh My wife can shop without me... She knows not to ask me to go with her. I act like a kid and pick shit up and start p laying with it and I slow her down. HAHAHA 10 years of marriage I have learned the tricks!

Maybe I will have to say this trick in case I get married someday? Lol! Very Happy

9anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-26, 17:04

I know I am not.

10anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-27, 03:57

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Nope, never do. I stayed home and updated iTunes and my iPod, which took like and hour each, then getting music from my iPod I let my friend borrow onto mine and getting music from two different computers took about an hour. I think my stepmom went out though.

11anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-27, 04:05

Valukar

had to get it man

anyone go shopping today? Vy7ivd

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

12anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-27, 04:06

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

The wife went from 12 am to 8 this morning. She s Loopy.

13anyone go shopping today? Empty Re: anyone go shopping today? 2010-11-27, 13:09

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

She went in Columbus!? What drugs is she on!?

I don't leave the house on Black Friday. People are freaking crazy. I do all my shopping online, haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum