Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have this feeling when the new maps and Vietnam come out we are going to DESTROY EVERYBODY!!!

+7
Valukar
MEGA MILK
Kenshiro
ALargeEffinFry
Tater
Epyk MD
TheGM
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

Sure we steam roll people now. But This is going to be some kind of Ass kicking to the Nth degree.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i agree, back to the roots.
or we could just get demolished like in BO's domination...

Tater

Tater

NO REMORSE!!! we shit on people so hard they remember they played us!

BANZAIIIIIIIIIII

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

A steamroll it will be.

And epyk, that was sad.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Our helos will be invincible. Flares(should) work all the time, they will take less to reload, and the VADS isn't OP as fuck.

The VADS is still overpowered.

I hope one day they'll nerf the V-Countermeasures reload since the tracer sounds pointless now, basically the only Infantry counter will be the free-fired Gustav or maybe the AT4 depending on how good it is post-buff.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

They are nerfing the VADS push and damage.

What I don't get, is why don't they just replace all of the VADS with the Zu-23? It would be a much faster fix, even if it's only temporary.

I know, but the VADS damage is going from 22.5 down to 20. I have access to this information D_D

So it still kills in a little over half a second. As for impact impulse, it's not that big of a deal compared to the damage but cool.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Eh we shall see how it plays out.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I even liked using the AT4 before I heard of the patch. Now its gonna be awesome (like GM`s stats)! Or its going to be too fast for me to control correctly.

I sure wish the damn thing would make vehicles blow up faster, instead of obliterating an attack chopper and seeing its crew parachute out...

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

AT-4 is going to be absolutely boss after the update, I think it's going to be the new Blackcawk killer. Poor RPG needs a little buff, perhaps a faster speed.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

MEGA MILK wrote:AT-4 is going to be absolutely boss after the update, I think it's going to be the new Blackcawk killer. Poor RPG needs a little buff, perhaps a faster speed.

What are you talking about...

The AT4 is my Blackhawk killer already.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

True, but lets be honest; if your chopper was free-handed, someone probably did it with the CG. With this update, that could very well change.

MEGA MILK wrote:True, but lets be honest; if your chopper was free-handed, someone probably did it with the CG.

yo

Valukar

AT4 would already be amazing if it wasn't affected by lag so much.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

AT4 would be even more amazing if I didn't need to zoom out to pull quickturns.

Duck

Duck

I have this feeling when the new maps and Vietnam come out we are going to DESTROY EVERYBODY!!! 11Titans_BD_concerned

I don't want them to gain ANOTHER flag, you shoot all night! You make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the SeC.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Lead Based Toys wrote:I know, but the VADS damage is going from 22.5 down to 20. I have access to this information D_D

So it still kills in a little over half a second. As for impact impulse, it's not that big of a deal compared to the damage but cool.
IMO, the push is more important than the damage. I usually stay far enough away from the VADS that it won't kill stupid fast, but the push prevents me from being able to get away before it kills. So I'm pretty excited it's nerfed.

Wacco

All I want to happen is the VADS not being able to affect friendly vehicles. I'm sick of chopper whores who are so mad I got their chopper first making me backflip into a cliff because of the damn push.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I actually had someone do that to me for the first time the last time I played. Lulz were had when we crashed the chopper into the vads.

Wacco

I hate that. This one guy was such a jerk on that thing haha. Everytime I got up in the chopper on Port Valdez he'd be on one of the VADS and I'd be tumbling into the water or a mountain.

Pants3000

Pants3000

God damn I need to get round to adding you guys.

Already got Jev...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum