Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BC2: Vietnam all weapons vehicles, and maps. (Video)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

Saw this before. I hope you know russian

TheGM wrote:Saw this before. I hope you know russian
Shows pictures of everything so you really do not need to know russian also picture of the 3 snipers.
BC2: Vietnam all weapons vehicles, and maps. (Video) Snipe

Zillah

Zillah

ooooo i am so excited! Very Happy

How are the stats gonna work? Are you gonna have to start over from level 0 in the new mode? i dont really understand it...

I'm actually looking forward to trying this game. Hit detection at least seemed better, based off of the video in the other topic, and the fact that there are less types of vehicles/weapons means there will probably be actual balance this time around. Looks like the Flamethrower will be a primary though, unfortunately (makes more sense that way though anyways)

M40 will probably be one of my most-used guns since the default optics for snipers still show the mini map and drop (I hate having to choose between the two in Vanilla).

The SVD/M21 will probably be reskins of each other unless the M21 is automatic...I can't really see them putting in many discrepancies between the two if they're both semi, just like regular mode where we have 5 billion clone Recon weapons.

And I'm psyched for the PPSh and the MAC-10. The Uzi I give a shit about since we have it in regular.

Valukar

yay for not silenced smgs

I will use an assault rifle anyways

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum