TheGM
The Mr. E of Hat
Shinma
menacinglemon
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Well apparently WoW will become free up to lvl 20 with content of burning crusade .... holy shit...thats like here try this and boom now your hooked kind of shit. Thats crazy.

Thoughts Question

Shinma

Shinma

I already pay for WoW, so no real effect on me lol I know a lot of people who will be happy about that though. I know someone who creates trial accounts over and over.

The Mr. E of Hat

The Mr. E of Hat

~Cringe~ I have shaken off that addiction numerous times. I refuse to be taken back! I REFUSE! YOU HEAR ME BLIZZARD?!?! NO MORE OF MY MONEY!!! MY LIFE IS MY OWN AGAIN!!

~ Flees in terror~

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_Missed_A_Step/

TheGM

TheGM

hey does this mean I get to mine for ore for FREE?!?!?!

I'M SO THERE!!!

chunckylover53

I hope they have certain things disabled or the Koreans will be makeing more money for their gold farm company.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Oh, god. I'm sorry that you have to watch those terrible military PSAs instead of commercials. I hate AFN.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

its also terrible since I am Canadian..one of the terrible tihngs about living in germany...but hey we get it for free

Ante

Ante

chunckylover53 wrote:I hope they have certain things disabled or the Koreans will be makeing more money for their gold farm company.

Yeah, there are tons of restrictions on trial accounts.

This is good news, I recently started playing again because of the free 7 days promotion for returning players. I have a feeling we (WoW players) all have Rift to thank for this. So far it's the only game that's been able to take a chunk out of WoW's subscription base.

chunckylover53

Ante wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:I hope they have certain things disabled or the Koreans will be makeing more money for their gold farm company.

This is good news, I recently started playing again because of the free 7 days promotion for returning players. I have a feeling we (WoW players) all have Rift to thank for this. So far it's the only game that's been able to take a chunk out of WoW's subscription base.

Damn really? That's interesting to hear (rift part). Wow is a cool game and i like it but i'd need a new comp and i am just bored of MMO's in general i know my buddy that i started the game up with still plays it off and on.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I havent ever played WoW, and probably never will.

I had like 2 years of my life stolen by a cheap, free to play 2D MMORPG called Tibia.

NEVER AGAIN.

Grey

Grey

I refuse to even think about trying it. 1) I hate WoW 2) Like Sarah Underwood said on AOTS, "Blizzard is pretty much a drug dealer" 3)I am not going to get sucked into paying for a game every month.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

lol I also saw it on AOTS

Symbolic

Symbolic

<------ Has never played an MMO. Not even for a second.....

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Ante wrote:

Rift and later Old Republic I'm sure.
Gonna be a motherfuckin' bounty hunter bitches!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i played a mmo when i was 11

if i only knew better...

its pretty much why i refuse to play any game slow paced

Zillah

Zillah

was it runescape?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Symbolic wrote:<------ Has never played an MMO. Not even for a second.....

same here sym and I don't ever plan to. It's pretty crazy to think some people let marriages, relationships, jobs, families, etc be ruined/lost to games like wow. It just blows my mind. Don't get me wrong I love a good RPG...been really into oblivion lately actually. But yeah MMORPGs don't really appeal to me.

chunckylover53

HydrasBreath wrote:
Symbolic wrote:<------ Has never played an MMO. Not even for a second.....

same here sym and I don't ever plan to. It's pretty crazy to think some people let marriages, relationships, jobs, families, etc be ruined/lost to games like wow. It just blows my mind. Don't get me wrong I love a good RPG...been really into oblivion lately actually. But yeah MMORPGs don't really appeal to me.

Eh if not an MMO they'll just find another addiction they can use to ignore real life.

I've played plenty of MMO's and i really did enjoy them but like any game you just get bored after awhile. To me it's not worth putting in all that time anymore when i can just turn on my 360 and have fun right away.

razelas

razelas

I would play it if I could fix my laptop...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum