Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Food sub-forum. Empty Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 04:04

Do you want one?

2Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 04:05

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

There needs to be a don't care option.

3Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 04:07

MEGA MILK wrote:There needs to be a don't care option.
Then don't vote.

4Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 04:08

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

But I like clicking the button...

5Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 04:09

MEGA MILK wrote:But I like clicking the button...
We all do.....

6Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 06:24

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

MEGA MILK wrote:But I like clicking the button...

It's orgasmic...

7Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 11:00

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Is there a reason you want a food forum? Besides the odd comment of MMmmm my lunch was good I don;t see a lot of people having food discusions.

8Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 11:02

Tater

Tater

REALLY??!! what a waste of time..

I vote no to the sub-forum. and agree with DL's post.

9Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 11:10

May as well make a subforum on shoes while we're at it.

It's pointless. You can discuss it in the Real Life section. As it is, we already have a ton of subforums, which basically only serve to make you click more links. I can see may e five topics being made in the food section after it would get established, then no one would visit it again.

10Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-02, 18:04

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But Muffin Tops are the fucking Shit!

Also isnt the Lounge the Food forum already Very Happy

11Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 13:31

D

I'd like a food board and it could be good if people contributed to it with recipes and stuff like that.

I used to visit the food board on Gamefaqs a lot and it was a cool board. Hey we all eat so I see some value in having it.

If the board is weak we can always get rid of it. If wack ass Reach* can get a board then I think Food is fair game also.

*disclaimer: I think Halo is good as a successful franchise, the wack ass aspect is regarding how quickly excitement built and dissipated here.

12Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 13:44

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

.......... My receipe............... Take frozen pizza out of freezer..... place in oven......... enjoy.............

13Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 14:00

D

Hey, that's my recipe.

14Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:14

How about we make a bathroom sub forum and we can talk about our daily bowel movements. a food sub forum wouldn't be used much.

15Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:17

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm all over a food board, I would post there, haha. But then I'm a foodie so maybe no one else would. Plus I'd just want to talk about recipes and random food and I don't know who else would be into that xP

16Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:23

Heebs

Heebs

i like the idea of recipes and such, i love to cook!

17Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well its tied 5 and 5. Yall get another yes then I'll set something up and see what kinda action it gets since Stormy has been busy with work.

18Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:38

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Event planning doesn't have a lot of action I can see this just getting folded into the games section and a food forum going there. If it dosn;t see much action then it can just get folded into creative or something.

19Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:53

Tater

Tater

I didn't vote before... i did now.

20Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:55

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA looks like someone else besides you is strongly against the food forum.

21Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 15:58

Tater

Tater

I'm not strongly against it. It's that theres already alot of nonsense threads! we don't need a thread or whole other forum for food...

Don't get me wrong i love me some peach cobbler or shepherds pie, but i don't think a forum about them is necessary.

22Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 16:04

I think you should just put it in the creative section.

23Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 16:05

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well 5 votes for a food sub section is a pretty strong argument. Hell it may have more activity than the dead Halo subsection.

24Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 16:06

D

I say we at least give it a chance. If it sucks, we can get rid of it.

25Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 16:56

StormEye

StormEye

I just would like to hear the reason behind a separate forum for food.

26Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 16:58

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Look I threaten to make a forum and the Pingin shows up! HAHHA my plan worked!

27Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:16

StormEye

StormEye

Food sub-forum. MM0202239615-06-38

LoL

28Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:24

There's not really enough reason to make a food subforum; I have nothing against it, there's just no reason to have one. I think the number of subforums is kinda ridiculous sometimes as it is. Smile

29Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:33

You wanna talk ridiculous? What about that airline food!!

30Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

All I have ever had on an airplane be da peanuts. Never been on a flight longer than a few hours.

31Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:36

Bla125 wrote:You wanna talk ridiculous? What about that airline food!!

BA-DOOM PSSHH! xD

32Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:38

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Food sub-forum. 1276175370339

33Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:39

StormEye

StormEye

I actually never understood this, maybe it is due to my lack of experience in American airline companies.

Whenever I travel international, its great since I get multiple great meals with free Jack and Coke all the time, with some decent wine.

34Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:41

StormEye wrote:
I actually never understood this, maybe it is due to my lack of experience in American airline companies.

Whenever I travel international, its great since I get multiple great meals with free Jack and Coke all the time, with some decent wine.

I've been on a commercial airliner once, and all I got was stale Ginger Ale and peanuts. :/

35Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:41

D

StormEye wrote:

You've never had the Cordon Bleu hobby kit?

36Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:43

StormEye

StormEye

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
StormEye wrote:

The heck is that?

37Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:44

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:
StormEye wrote:

I've been on a commercial airliner once, and all I got was stale Ginger Ale and peanuts. :/
I heard from my friend that alcohols are not free, neither. What kind of service is that?!?!?!?

38Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:49

It's not free (not that I'm old enough to order it, but still). Sad

39Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:50

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:It's not free (not that I'm old enough to order it, but still). Sad
You will have not problem if you ever take international flight (though you are going to be 21 next year anyway).

40Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:52

D

StormEye wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
StormEye wrote:

The heck is that?

LOL it's a quote from Fight Club that refers to airline food.

41Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:52

StormEye wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:It's not free (not that I'm old enough to order it, but still). Sad
You will have not problem if you ever take international flight (though you are going to be 21 next year anyway).

I'm not too worried about it anyways; I'm probably not going to go anywhere for a long time. There are 3 places I want to visit someday though: Venice, Italy, Japan (I don't really care where), and Alaska (not international though, unless it counts as that if you flew over Canada, but it's still part of the U.S.? I don't know how the airlines work :/ )

42Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:55

StormEye

StormEye

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
StormEye wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
StormEye wrote:

The heck is that?

LOL it's a quote from Fight Club that refers to airline food.
LoL, should have known better.

43Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 17:56

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:
StormEye wrote:

I'm not too worried about it anyways; I'm probably not going to go anywhere for a long time. There are 3 places I want to visit someday though: Venice, Italy, Japan (I don't really care where), and Alaska (not international though, unless it counts as that if you flew over Canada, but it's still part of the U.S.? I don't know how the airlines work :/ )
There are a lot of places to go visit in Italy and Japan. Though, for Japan, it is totally dependent upon what kind of travel you are looking for.

44Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 18:04

Same

Same

I say no because it will only be small talk but seeing different recipes would be nice to learn from others. As for flights, mine to spain and france are TERRIBLE because there is no space and everyone kicks the back of your chairs. The only good flight was to Florida, I loved it.. 8 hours of flight time, a free bundle of stuff and ACTUAL FOOD that wasn't very bad at all to be honest (It was like real food o.o) and it wasn't even upper class flight Very Happy but we still got free drinks of water and a free bottle of wine (which I sneaked a glass of, I love white wine with the dry taste or red wine any flavour.)

45Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 18:07

StormEye wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:
StormEye wrote:

There are a lot of places to go visit in Italy and Japan. Though, for Japan, it is totally dependent upon what kind of travel you are looking for.

If I can, not the city part, lol. Around Mt. Fuji area would be interesting, but I have forgotten where that is Sad Oh well, Google Earth or a map is always there, lol. Italy, I really want to go Venice for some reason. I want to go to Alaska, and go on some type of hunting/fishing trip.

The flight I was on was to/from LA. There was a baby crying on the flight back. Sad I didn't like LA either; it felt like there was a brick on my chest, and all the people moved like they were furious about something.

46Food sub-forum. Empty Re: Food sub-forum. 2010-12-03, 18:26

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

My mom went a a cruise to Europe and Venice was one of the places she went.
I'm actually wearing my shirt she got me there today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum