You are not connected. Please login or register

The pre-update plat m14 club!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

SIGNS at 1045 kills.

+13 with the acog now.

Played last night with frostbyrn and others and all you could hear was ping ping ping. I'm glad to not be part of the bandwagon. Anyone else?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I had my suround sound kicking yesterday and I was using the m14 and the sound was pretty sweet. You could hear the echo for awhile. Even the wife unit said it sounded pretty bad ass!

Tater

Tater

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote: Even the wife unit said it sounded pretty bad ass!

atleast you get that. I get "can you turn that down i can't hear myself think".

Hence why i love mondays No ones home and up goes the volume!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well its rare! Typically she just gives me shit. Its funny because a friend of hers came over once while I was playing and asked me about it and got excited watching me play! HAHA She was like! Yes! you just got that guy! My wife was like! Uhh can we leave now! HAHAHA

Tater

Tater

thats awesome...

NOONE in my house apart from me plays videogames. Both her sons don't, she used to play nintendo and loved Legend of zelda.

I'm the only video game nerd in the house! It's quite embarrasing sometimes when company's over or she's giving me shit "well all you do is play video all day"... yes she calls it video!

I can't really say that I loved it enough to platinum it, but I Gold Starred it, and left it behind for the M1 Garand. I wish the iron sights on it were bigger, that's my only gripe.

TheGM

TheGM

I would have platted it(got to about 23 kills under gold Star 6) but people never let me use it. I use it one Rush More but people would just get steam rolled and this was when I was trying to plat the F2000 & The AUG both with the 40mm Shotgun at the same time.

I never had a problem with the irons. But why complain about being able to put a scope on it.

Tater

Tater

I wouldn't say i'm complaining it has a scope. Frost and others were stating it'd be overused now... Someone mentioned people jumping on the bandwagon last night, i'm just glad i'm not one of them!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well if thats the case we are all guilty for jumping on the new map bandwagon! HAHA I'm going to plat the M14 now just because I can! Then I can be an ass to anyone that says I jumped on a bandwagon!!! =o)

If they threw optics on anything the entire BF community would hop on and start using it.

I bet if the SAIGA/M93r got a scope in the patch that would be all we'd be seeing people use. I liked the M14 before the update and honestly its better without a 4X because you don't have to wait as long before firing again due to the increased recoil.

And RDS always felt clunky to me.

Tater

Tater

yay for being an ass.....

The acog'd m14 is pretty nice i have to admit. CQB it's no good but i wouldn't use it in a small level anyway.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA anytime I can cut loose my inner asshole I have fun!!!!

I would say I am one of the folks that do not like the irons on the M14. Just dosn;t work for me. I also like it now because of the wicked cool sound it makes! HEHE fuck the guns power its all about the sound for me now!

Tater

Tater

I was happy using it with irons for 1,045 kills. I'm happy using attachments on it. maybe it'll be used in some medium range wookieing?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Where I founf it usefull was on Harvest Day. People where capping the flags and I would camp out by on of the puter stone fences and pick people off.

Tater

Tater

I liked what they did to change oasis. more detailed buildings and vegetation added. Plus the B base never used to be there in conquest. The flag used to be in a very small alleyway.

Harvest day: haven't been able to play it yet. I tried joining conciliar the other day but it was lagging horribly. then i played it for about two minutes against frosty but we lost the match.

I wanna play dammnit!!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I didn't get to play Harvest day for very long. I really liked the look of it though.

Oasis was very fun. I loved how the one flag is up on the roof. Pretty cool I think.

Heavy metal..... I had fun but I'm not sure if I like this map or not...........

Tater

Tater

heavy metal is very baron! there's really not much going on except it's massive! I can see me getting dropped off on top of one of those windtowers with either a sniper rifle or gustav w/tracers and having fun!

The only thing I don't enjoy about Oasis is that they moved the MCOMMs outdoors everywhere. If anything they should have just made the buildings indestructible - its too difficult to plant and defend the charge when anyone in the Defender area has a shot at the objective.

oh and no AA tanks makes me sadfrog.png

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I havn't played any of them on rus yet. I just did conquest. SO ALL of them are outside? That does suck I don't like outside mcoms!

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

*signs*

TheGM

TheGM

godscouchpotato wrote:I wouldn't say i'm complaining it has a scope. Frost and others were stating it'd be overused now... Someone mentioned people jumping on the bandwagon last night, i'm just glad i'm not one of them!

Oh I didn't mean you or anybody was complaining. It was just a general remark on the M14 being a tad more useful.

Lead is right about scopes. You know somebody out there wants a 4x Scope on his power drill. Every kill came I see has a 4x Scope on something.....Cuase people have poor eyesight?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmm maybe. I know when I first unlocked it I was like oooooOOOoooo I bet this will help me get more kills I will be able to see farther!!!! I leanred I was wrong. For what I like to do "run n gun get in the action a 4x hurt more than helped. I think a lot of people think it will help them. For som,e weapons it does such as the M16 with ACOG is nice I think to counter snipe with.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

You know somebody out there wants a 4x Scope on his power drill.

The pre-update plat m14 club!!  1291279573141

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum